Any bladers in [Auckland, New Zealand]???

Bored in Auckland. Anyone near Meadowbank?

Maybe we can hold some mini tournaments or something. I got exams coming up though Speechless
You would need to add a proper prefix to the title, with brackets as well, like the other topics.
(Nov. 17, 2010  6:11 AM)Kai-V Wrote: You would need to add a proper prefix to the title, with brackets as well, like the other topics.
Oh ok sorry Kai-V.

Edit: Um...how do i edit the title?
You go in the first post, Edit, Full Edit.
yup im a blader too!, but i live in glendowie , where do you live?
A prefix, by definition, goes at the beginning of something, by the way.
damn, i really wan't to battle people, just for fun don't care about prizes
email armageddon expo and request a tourney!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
im in birkenhead btw
hi guys im just being curious what beys do u guys have? and all beys are out of stock in like most stores atm right now lol
storm peagasus, galaxy pegasus, dark bull, rock leone, earth virgo, flame sagitario and i'm getting gravity perseus. Smug
im in auckland too, got gravity perseus today =D
(Jan. 12, 2011  3:12 AM)clankzappah Wrote: im in auckland too, got gravity perseus today =D

i need one too.
if anyone is interested in joining team galaxy wings, pm me!
i know this school full of bladers, but they only use fake beys
lots of bladers go there tho, about 30 or more
our primary school has 300 bladers out of 500 including girls
Anyone In MAnukau??? UP for a TOurney
(Apr. 16, 2011  11:18 AM)BigBangDestroy Wrote: our primary school has 300 bladers out of 500 including girls
Everyone in my school likes beyblades

I live in Glenfield. People at my school stopped playing and only 3 friends or so play beyblades and i want more people to battle with.
From the tone of most of these posts, I suspect that, at nearly 30, I'm probably the old man in the group right now.

But I live in Auckland CBD.

Might run into some of you at Armageddon or something.
Hi my name is conn I was just wondering if there are any bladers in mangere if there is can you please tell me cause I really need to fight a strong blader

Wow it seems no one has come here in a long time
Hi im in for a battle im 13 and my beyblade is spryzen requiem I live in auckland anyone up for a battle during the school holidays
I'm in i live in Green Bay

I'm joining i'm in green bay Auckland.