Any bladers from the Philippines?

I've just gotten past the age limit to enter beyblade tournaments in my local toystores, been wondering if WBO could hold some here in the Philippines. Beyblade is dying out here...
We have a group that holds tournaments in Quezon City twice a month. I sent you a personal message?
when is the next tournament in Quezon City? what place?
to the philippine bladers out there, where do you buy your god beys, do you order from the net, does toy kingdom already have god beys? or any hobby store in greenhills sell god beys or beyblade related merchandise?
Mack the Burst orders it for us and the Habbit hobby shop sells some beys that are not yet available locally. Check your inbox. I sent you a private message.
(Dec. 25, 2017  3:43 AM)marcoy Wrote: We have a group that holds tournaments in Quezon City twice a month. I sent you a personal message?

Cool! But why not host with the WBO again?
(Jan. 03, 2018  8:34 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2017  3:43 AM)marcoy Wrote: We have a group that holds tournaments in Quezon City twice a month. I sent you a personal message?

Cool! But why not host with the WBO again?

Hi Kei! Yep it's already in the pipeline. Hopefully by the middle of this year as we're currently using wbba format.
can i join this group? i live near qc

Is there a buy and sell group here in the philippines??
How much for a Valkyrie God Layer Holy Knight Ver.? Is there any available here in the Philippines?
I live in lower antipolo and all the beyblades here are from toysRus. I just started because of the beyblade burst tournaments. Any who hold tournaments that are near?
Hey, I don't have Facebook, is there any other forums or sites that I can check about any events or tournaments for adults or past the age limit, maybe held battles for fun; groups/clubs/locations/venues, so I can drop by to watch and play? Is this thread still alive?
Is there a beylade community from the south? Around Paranaque?
Has anyone heard about tournaments here in the Philippines or can anyone please host? I really want to play some Beyblade with other people. About the group that hosts tournaments, is it still hosting them? If so can I the specific place?

Beyblade is dying in the Philippines and I just started, I don't want it to die when I am just starting to collect.
here although more of a plastic gen blader
(Dec. 25, 2017  12:49 PM)beysze Wrote: to the philippine bladers out there, where do you buy your god beys, do you order from the net, does toy kingdom already have god beys? or any hobby store in greenhills sell god beys or beyblade related merchandise?

I have a friend from the philippines, he personally orders online, said that only once did not deliver
here although exclusively a metal fight blader
I'm down for some metal fight tournaments in Quezon City area
Same, as long as with in Metro Manila am down. I got into Metal Fight Limited lmao
Hi there. If any pinoys see this know that I really want to kick start the scene. Ive seen some tournaments pop up here and there in Luzon specifically in Quezon City. I'm building bey stadiums that are adult sized and tailored to be for competitive use. I aim to start tournaments local to me (I'm currently in the Amadeo/Tagaytay area) and I want you to know that you aren't alone out there. Hope to see you all soon in the next tournament!

Awh man i live in bicol for vacation and going back to davao Unhappy
Hello, I would like to inquire if any beyblade x tournaments in Makati, QC, Manila, Taguig area? Thank you