Any beyblade tournament In Alabama

I want to go to a beyblade tournament? Anyone know one near me. 
 Or anyone making one

I hope some responds
Someone plz respond I need a tournament in my life. It gives me the blood that runs my body the reason I live give me a test of a blader who battles the unknown a way to challenge others and not myself
(Oct. 13, 2018  3:52 PM)ChoZBurstBlader Wrote: Someone plz respond I need a tournament in my life. It gives me the blood that runs my body the reason I live give me a test of a blader who battles the unknown a way to challenge others and not myself

Well I am in Alabama atm but I live in Georgia what part of Alabama do you live in?
Huntsville

(Oct. 13, 2018  4:08 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2018  3:52 PM)ChoZBurstBlader Wrote: Someone plz respond I need a tournament in my life. It gives me the blood that runs my body the reason I live give me a test of a blader who battles the unknown a way to challenge others and not myself

Well I am in Alabama atm but I live in Georgia what part of Alabama do you live in?

I live in Huntsville
(Oct. 13, 2018  4:17 PM)ChoZBurstBlader Wrote: Huntsville

(Oct. 13, 2018  4:08 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Well I am in Alabama atm but I live in Georgia what part of Alabama do you live in?

I live in Huntsville

Well, maybe we can meet somewhere and battle. It is not a tournament but at least we can battle each other. Can you find a place we can meet? Also we have to do it tomorrow since I am leaving Monday
Do you have a stadium and what type of beys do you use. And also I have to get confirmation from my parents which should be soon

I realize I have a stadium