Any bey Community the SoCal area

Hey guys I was wondering if there people in SoCal besides la I go to a lot of la tournaments but it not like I can get there in 15 20 minutes because I don’t live in la area I live a hour away sorry for sounding like I’m  complaining it probably does but yeah if u know any plz tell me thanks
Sorry I meant to put another in the title
What city?
I'm down here in Yucaipa(Next to San Bernadeno). How bout' you?
My son is a big beyblade fan and we are visiting so. Cal. Next week. Where are the best stores in La or Orange County to buy bey blades?
(Dec. 22, 2018  3:58 PM)Rocket50 Wrote: My son is a big beyblade fan and we are visiting so. Cal. Next week.  Where are the best stores in La or Orange County to buy bey blades?

Target or walmart anywhere
If you want better beys go to Weller court in little Tokyo and go to anime jungle
(Nov. 18, 2018  9:26 AM)Justj11. Wrote: Hey guys I was wondering if there people in SoCal besides la I go to a lot of la tournaments but it not like I can get there in 15 20 minutes because I don’t live in la area I live a hour away sorry for sounding like I’m  complaining it probably does but yeah if u know any plz tell me thanks

What city?