Any bey

Poll: can you use just about any energy on lightning and gravity?

ya
9.09%
no
72.73%
kinda
0%
i think
18.18%
Total: 100% 11 vote(s)
i can buy any bey which was not in season one for maximum 17 usd and it will have to include shipping cost and i live in INDIA so u got to send it to the follownig adress:-
PRAKRITII G602, BANER , MAHARASHTRA, INDIAJoyful_2
How about a used Unicorno? With a dud CS?
(Dec. 21, 2010  1:41 PM)galaxyldrago Wrote: i can buy any bey which was not in season one for maximum 17 usd and it will have to include shipping cost and i live in INDIA so u got to send it to the follownig adress:-

Dude only reveal your address when you are in talks with the sellers , do not give it out openly & please check if you have a credit card coz paypal doesn't support debit cards in india , i got a debit card only to see it get rejected by paypal

& yes the answer to your poll is no , coz one time a guy told Kai-V that he was able to fit a pegasis CW on a lightning wheel , she told him it was not possible by any natural way & maybe he had done rough fitting to it , it may or may not cause damage but why take the risk

happy shopping enjoy ,

Best Regards ,

NitroNeo
(Dec. 21, 2010  1:44 PM)littlechipz Wrote: How about a used Unicorno? With a dud CS?

i said not in season one but any way srry no
but galaxy pegasis might do no l drago i already have it lightning l drago will also do
Ray Unicorno isn't from season 1 though. :L
(Dec. 21, 2010  7:53 PM)NitroNeo89 Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2010  1:41 PM)galaxyldrago Wrote: i can buy any bey which was not in season one for maximum 17 usd and it will have to include shipping cost and i live in INDIA so u got to send it to the follownig adress:-

Dude only reveal your address when you are in talks with the sellers , do not give it out openly & please check if you have a credit card coz paypal doesn't support debit cards in india , i got a debit card only to see it get rejected by paypal

& yes the answer to your poll is no , coz one time a guy told Kai-V that he was able to fit a pegasis CW on a lightning wheel , she told him it was not possible by any natural way & maybe he had done rough fitting to it , it may or may not cause damage but why take the risk

happy shopping enjoy ,

Best Regards ,

NitroNeo

can you tell me how to close this topic
I will close it for you now then.