Any Roblox Players?

Hi, so I play roblox, and I'm thinking about making a game soon. Anyways, my favorite game is Beyblade Rebirth. I'm level 120 I think XD. My favorite thing about Roblox is the random scrap that happens at any time. Any other Roblox players here?
I used to play Roblox, but that was when I was a kid and was called Fudgegirl6789

My profile is still there, I think. I just dont play :”)
I play Roblox
I play ROblox my username is eLmOdAbS
my username is mlf15
(Jul. 23, 2019  9:12 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: my username is mlf15

ok i will friend you if you want on friday can you accept?
(Jul. 23, 2019  9:13 PM)bekfastblader Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2019  9:12 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: my username is mlf15

ok i will friend you if you want on friday can you accept?

Not too sure XD Im at 200 friends so I think Im maxed out lol
I used to play. Then they made an update where guests can’t play anymore. Anyone know why?
(Jul. 23, 2019  11:17 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I used to play. Then they made an update where guests can’t play anymore. Anyone know why?

Im sorry... WHAT!!!! Why!? I used to be a guest and even though I couldn't chat it was still fun! And now the guests can't even PLAY anymore!!!??? WHAT!!??
(Jul. 23, 2019  11:50 PM)boigamer25 Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2019  11:17 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I used to play. Then they made an update where guests can’t play anymore. Anyone know why?

Im sorry... WHAT!!!! Why!? I used to be a guest and even though I couldn't chat it was still fun! And now the guests can't even PLAY anymore!!!??? WHAT!!??

Yeah. I check back every once in a while, and they never change/update it. Unhappy I never really needed to chat, now, I can’t play.
(Jul. 23, 2019  11:52 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2019  11:50 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: Im sorry... WHAT!!!! Why!? I used to be a guest and even though I couldn't chat it was still fun! And now the guests can't even PLAY anymore!!!??? WHAT!!??

Yeah. I check back every once in a while, and they never change/update it. Unhappy I never really needed to chat, now, I can’t play.

you can't make an account?
(Jul. 24, 2019  12:21 AM)boigamer25 Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2019  11:52 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Yeah. I check back every once in a while, and they never change/update it. Unhappy I never really needed to chat, now, I can’t play.

you can't make an account?

When I first got it, I asked for an account, my dad said not yet and anyways, I have other games. Wink

Honestly I miss guests, they shouldn’t have done that
guests are loveable people, and silent but deadly XD
(Jul. 24, 2019  2:36 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: guests are loveable people, and silent but deadly XD

Kinda off topic but has anyone seen the movie The Last Guest

I make Roblox games
(Jul. 24, 2019  2:40 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2019  2:36 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: guests are loveable people, and silent but deadly XD

Kinda off topic but has anyone seen the movie The Last Guest

I make Roblox games

part of it yes. Also i'll play them. what are they?
(Jul. 24, 2019  2:56 AM)boigamer25 Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2019  2:40 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Kinda off topic but has anyone seen the movie The Last Guest

I make Roblox games

part of it yes. Also i'll play them. what are they?

I have too many too name, look up my profile: StriderWarrior5
whoever wants an invite to my beyblade games discord message me on here and I’ll send you an invite

(Jul. 28, 2019  2:54 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: whoever wants an invite to my beyblade games discord message me on here and I’ll send you an invite

actually I'll post it here: https://discord.gg/fXmXeJU
I have a ROBLOX game called reverse card FFA