Any Irish Bladers?

I don't have anyone to battle except The 24 Bladers in my village. The results are always the same with me second and my friend's Revive phoenix 6 star atomic coming out on top. So anyone wants to battle?
(Dec. 05, 2019  10:31 PM)CliffsofMoher Wrote: I don't have anyone to battle except The 24 Bladers in my village. The results are always the same with me second and my friend's Revive phoenix 6 star atomic coming out on top. So anyone wants to battle?

Try to get some to make WBO accounts and say they are interested. Then you can become an organizer and host tournaments!
(Dec. 05, 2019  10:47 PM)AURADRAGOON ZX Wrote: i'll try to come over

i'm interested

Ok but you have to be around the rathoath/dunshaughlin or Dublin area, it'll take too long a drive if you live in Donegal or Cork or something.
(Dec. 07, 2019  10:44 AM)CliffsofMoher Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2019  10:47 PM)AURADRAGOON ZX Wrote: i'll try to come over

i'm interested

Ok but you have to be around the rathoath/dunshaughlin or Dublin area, it'll take too long a drive if you live in Donegal or Cork or something.

i do indeed live in Dublin
(Dec. 08, 2019  2:02 AM)AURADRAGOON ZX Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2019  10:44 AM)CliffsofMoher Wrote: Ok but you have to be around the rathoath/dunshaughlin or Dublin area, it'll take too long a drive if you live in Donegal or Cork or something.

i do indeed live in Dublin

Alright, but do you have time on your hands