Any Ideas??

I've come up with some weird ideas for bey parts in the past,
I would love to here others.

Idea: Double Gyro Core(Sound Impossible , but I think it would work well)
Uh, I think you're going to have to elaborate a little more than that.
I think we had a topic for beyblade designing.

On this note, I think it'll be interesting if Takara opened up design competitions again.
Composer of Requiems Wrote:I think we had a topic for beyblade designing.

On this note, I think it'll be interesting if Takara opened up design competitions again.

Yeah I remember your designs with the beetles during the HMS contest they were awesome man.
Only the beetles? You break my heart =(

If anyone happens to have those sketches that I did last time, it'll be awesome; I lost them while changing my computer.
Double Gyro Core,

A gyroscope is a device for measuring or maintaining orientation, based on the principles of angular momentum. The device is a spinning wheel or disk whose axle is free to take any orientation. This orientation changes much less in response to a given external torque than it would without the large angular momentum associated with the gyroscope's high rate of spin. Since external torque is minimized by mounting the device in gimbals, its orientation remains nearly fixed, regardless of any motion of the platform on which it is mounted.

With that Gyro Blade: YES, Double Gyro Core: Not Sure! GYROSCOPE!
Takeru Wrote:
Double Gyro Core,

A gyroscope is a device for measuring or maintaining orientation, based on the principles of angular momentum. The device is a spinning wheel or disk whose axle is free to take any orientation. This orientation changes much less in response to a given external torque than it would without the large angular momentum associated with the gyroscope's high rate of spin. Since external torque is minimized by mounting the device in gimbals, its orientation remains nearly fixed, regardless of any motion of the platform on which it is mounted.

How much of that do YOU actually understand? What do you even mean by Double Gyro core anyway?

This is the impression I get:

[Image: 2101c7f7.jpg]
Th double gyro core goes with plastic generation blades. It's like a smaller torch pegasus spin gear in a specialy designed base,thats closed off. The gyro spins completely free from the rest of the blade, which can use a weight disk as well. The blades tip is on a free shaft bearing with the same tip as torch pegasus. It sounded like a cool idea, and maybe one that isn't impossible.
Composer of Requiems Wrote:
Takeru Wrote:
Double Gyro Core,

How much of that do YOU actually understand? What do you even mean by Double Gyro core anyway?

LOL

I'd like an metal AR like warlion, subrings re-introduced.
Composer of Requiems Wrote:How much of that do YOU actually understand? What do you even mean by Double Gyro core anyway?

I Understand All Of It! Not only that I used to have a gyroscope, the faster you spin the inner wheel the longer it stays up using Centrifugal Force.Joyful_3 What people don't know about me is I LOVE SCIENCE! Joyful_3 If you think Beyblade wise the outside of the Beyblade could get beaten up but as long as the inner wheel is turning fast that beyblade would stay up for a while.... but i think if you combined that with an EG that would work best, it wouldn't be double but it would be a gyro blade.... but i would have to think about this Double Gyro Core more.
I remember I had some Beyblade designs.

Mainly HMS, I thought of the idea of interchangeable tips for an RC of my design.

Some other ideas included perfect circle Beyblades, with a spring inside an outer shell. It may cushion the impact and just bounce away, it may not.

Also an AR like Wing Attacker, but with a MUCH larger wing span.
Takeru Wrote:
I Understand All Of It! Not only that I used to have a gyroscope, the faster you spin the inner wheel the longer it stays up using Centrifugal Force.Joyful_3 What people don't know about me is I LOVE SCIENCE! Joyful_3 If you think Beyblade wise the outside of the Beyblade could get beaten up but as long as the inner wheel is turning fast that beyblade would stay up for a while.... but i think if you combined that with an EG that would work best, it wouldn't be double but it would be a gyro blade.... but i would have to think about this Double Gyro Core more.

Okay, explain the gyroscope and centrifugal force then.

Anyway, Magical Ape MS already exists.
your logic is flawed
as if the outside is attached to the inside in any way, it would move around the outside causing extra movement etc, causing expenditure of energy.
Raikun Wrote:your logic is flawed
as if the outside is attached to the inside in any way, it would move around the outside causing extra movement etc, causing expenditure of energy.

Your logic is flawed.
As if the outside is attached to the inside by either a compressible surface or a low-friction surface, it would redistribute impact in such a manner as to be less harmful in many situations etc., causing greater resistance to attacks.
It seems some people understand where I was going with this.
One note, the blade would require what I would call a double launch.
It's like launching using the gyro(how you launce a torch pegasus) and
a normal launcher. In theory double the spin.
In theory, but not in practice ...
It worked once with my torch pegasus. I got almost 2 minutes of spin in a single spot. No movement what so ever, but I could never do it again cause of a lack of launchers and double length ripcords. Oh well.
Two minutes isn't very much.
Crimson Hero Wrote:It seems some people understand where I was going with this.
One note, the blade would require what I would call a double launch.
It's like launching using the gyro(how you launce a torch pegasus) and
a normal launcher. In theory double the spin.

The fact that the outer surface can "buffer" attacks slightly also prevents the double launch from being effective. Even when you launch, you'll be adding speed to the outer layer, but it will have minimal effect on the inner layer.

A lot of people forget that most of the time, "advantages" in beyblades work both ways. It's almost always a double-edged sword, in a sense.
I used to love designing beyblades and sketching out ideas for parts. I found that one of the most fun things about beyblade. I had a really good ideas a while ago for "Galux V2". Fun times.
Composer of Requiems Wrote:Okay, explain the gyroscope and centrifugal force then.

OK! centrifugal force: lets say a driver of a car is on a curve that is in a rotating reference frame and he could invoke a centrifugal force, lets say he had a coffee cup on his dash and a carton of eggs on the seat beside him they both tend to slide sideways, to explain why the coffee cup and the carton of eggs slide sideways. The friction of the seat or dashboard may not be sufficient to accelerate these objects in the curved path.Pinching_eyes

A person in a hovering helicopter above the car could describe the movement of the cup and the egg carton as just going straight while the car travels in a curved path. It is similar to the "broken string" example.Pinching_eyes_2

The centrifugal force is a useful concept when the most convenient reference frame is one which is moving in a curved path, and therefore experiencing a centripetal acceleration. Since the car will be experiencing a centripetal acceleration v2/r, then an object of mass m on the seat will require a force mv2/r toward the center of the circle to stay at the same spot on the seat. From the reference frame of a person in the car, there seems to be an outward centrifugal force mv2/r acting to move the mass radially outward. In practical descriptive terms, you would say that your carton of eggs is more likely to slide outward if you have a higher speed around the curve (the velocity squared factor) and more likely to slide outward if you go around a sharper curve ( the inverse dependence upon r). XD

and a Gyroscope.... why explain it when I already explained how it works?
Takeru Wrote:
Composer of Requiems Wrote:Okay, explain the gyroscope and centrifugal force then.

OK! centrifugal force: lets say a driver of a car is on a curve that is in a rotating reference frame and he could invoke a centrifugal force, lets say he had a coffee cup on his dash and a carton of eggs on the seat beside him they both tend to slide sideways, to explain why the coffee cup and the carton of eggs slide sideways. The friction of the seat or dashboard may not be sufficient to accelerate these objects in the curved path.Pinching_eyes

A person in a hovering helicopter above the car could describe the movement of the cup and the egg carton as just going straight while the car travels in a curved path. It is similar to the "broken string" example.Pinching_eyes_2

The centrifugal force is a useful concept when the most convenient reference frame is one which is moving in a curved path, and therefore experiencing a centripetal acceleration. Since the car will be experiencing a centripetal acceleration v2/r, then an object of mass m on the seat will require a force mv2/r toward the center of the circle to stay at the same spot on the seat. From the reference frame of a person in the car, there seems to be an outward centrifugal force mv2/r acting to move the mass radially outward. In practical descriptive terms, you would say that your carton of eggs is more likely to slide outward if you have a higher speed around the curve (the velocity squared factor) and more likely to slide outward if you go around a sharper curve ( the inverse dependence upon r). XD
It doesn't really count as an explaination if you just copy and paste it from another website online. If you do, please at least do something about the superscript for the squares, it's painfully obvious otherwise.

Takeru Wrote:
and a Gyroscope.... why explain it when I already explained how it works?
Nah. You're quoting a lot of terms left and right, but you arn't really saying much about how it works. It's like the difference between saying "It flies because of the Bernoulli effect" and "It can fly because the shape causes the air to be thinner on one side, and as a result, the net difference in pressure lifts it up"

What I'm trying to say here is that it's all very well to know "how" things work, but it's most important to have a physical feel for it.
Ok so what do you want from me my brain? doesn't matter Composer of Requiems your just awesome! Joyful_3, Anywho I'm a free thinker i like to think alot about science and such mostly outer space stars and constellations, but the rest I understand wanted to be a scientist when I grew up but gave that up after I moved to Maryland.... dumb hicks! wish i still lived in Brooklyn, New York City never would have turned out this way, but i like the way things turned out soon i will be a Japanese artist and nothing will stand in my way! Joyful_3 but on this subject i give up.
Takeru Wrote:
Ok so what do you want from me my brain? doesn't matter Composer of Requiems your just awesome! Joyful_3

No. I just think it's rather unethical to copy and paste directly from a website, and try to pass the explaination off as your own.
Never was good at that but don't think for one second I don't understand it! My brain suck at explaining things or rather its hard to do that with the brain i have.