Any Alter Chronos combos?

I'm looking for some great Alter Chronos combos (Defense and Stamina types only).

I don't want to waste a lot of money buying beys to try these combos

I watched the WBO's video on Alter Chronos. I have seen that it has great potential for defense and stamina combos, so please send me some.
Alter Chronos 0/2/4/5/7 Cross/Glaive/Star Orbit/Atomic/Destroy
(Mar. 13, 2018  2:05 AM)RivalBurst Wrote: try ac 7 defense

kk
I am going to second MonoDragon's combos, as he has a lot of knowledge about how parts in general go together.
I use it with 4,Bump/meteor and Merge. Surprisingly the shape of aC compensate the poor stamina of merge and it works as a perfect defense combo, almost unburstable. You can also try a semi aggressive launch against stamina combo and it happen to burst them...maybe not the best combo but lot of fun and still competitive
i have heard about an combo for A.C. which is 
A.C. 7S U(nite)
aC 7/0 Bump/ Cross Bearing is best folks
(Aug. 27, 2018  11:57 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: aC 8B Eternal
I think it would be better to use the 0 or 10 disc and no frame because of Eterbal's lower stature giving it a scrape chance, reducing LAD if a frame is being used
(Aug. 28, 2018  2:23 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2018  11:57 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: aC 8B Eternal
I think it would be better to use the 0 or 10 disc and no frame because of Eterbal's lower stature giving it a scrape chance, reducing LAD if a frame is being used

If you use Lift though, you’ll get “incredible lad”
(Aug. 28, 2018  4:07 AM)brandbrick Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2018  2:23 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I think it would be better to use the 0 or 10 disc and no frame because of Eterbal's lower stature giving it a scrape chance, reducing LAD if a frame is being used

If you use Lift though, you’ll get “incredible lad”

More like you'll learn exactly what #ScrapeNation is ?
Its a bit dated now but @[Wombat] created "The immovable object" aC.7B.U. Prior to Cho Z it was almost impossible to knock this out.
(Aug. 28, 2018  1:09 PM)Basedsamuraij Wrote: Its a bit dated now but @[Wombat] created "The immovable object" aC.7B.U. Prior to Cho Z it was almost impossible to knock this out.

Wait, Unite? How? Why not something like Bite?
(Aug. 28, 2018  1:33 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2018  1:09 PM)Basedsamuraij Wrote: Its a bit dated now but @[Wombat] created "The immovable object" aC.7B.U. Prior to Cho Z it was almost impossible to knock this out.

Wait, Unite? How? Why not something like Bite?

Unite gives you some movement to avoid attacks and you can actually stall a little as well. Not as effective against more modern attack types but would shut out Legend Spriggan in its prime.
Since this has been bumped and doesn't fit the Burst Customizations section, I'm going to go ahead and close it. Please use the Build Me a Combo thread for combo input in the future. The stickied threads in Burst Customizations should help with combos that are effective in the current metagame as well (though I don't think Alter Chronos falls under this any longer).

You may find the Alter Chronos testing thread to be helpful though: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Alter-C...pid1381741