Anubis cup Coming Soon!

[Image: 800px-Pyramid_Arena_Memphis_TN.jpg]

Beyblade fans and or lame geeks, I am Avery and I'm announcing a tournament coming soon (dates haven't been decided yet) at the top floor of the Memphis Tennessee pyramid where I'll reveal my unstoppabel bey to the world of beyblade 
where I'll challenge the best of the best using my unstoppable bey and also there's gonna be live rock and metal music (not that pop carp). If u beybladers think you have what it takes to defeat me then go to this tournament if u dare........

And no geeks or kids younger than 11 allowed!
How did you get all of this stuff? and are we allowed to put an age limit on Tournaments? Not trying to be mean just wondering and what do you mean by lame geeks?
Just by ppl who like lame geeky stuff. I'm not saying that beyblade is geeky at all! But I'm just saying that some ppl who like beyblade, just like some ppl who like rock and or metal music, can be kinda geeky and hasbro put an age limit on tournaments a couple of times. And srry if the geek thing offended u. I don't think u r a geek (mostly cause I don't know u) but I'm sure ur not geeky ata all and r just normal.

(Feb. 11, 2019  8:56 PM)Avery Purple999 Wrote: Just by ppl who like lame geeky stuff. I'm not saying that beyblade is geeky at all! But I'm just saying that some ppl who like beyblade, just like some ppl who like rock and or metal music, can be kinda geeky and hasbro put an age limit on tournaments a couple of times. And srry if the geek thing offended u. I don't think u r a geek (mostly cause I don't know u) but I'm sure ur not geeky ata all and r just normal.

srry I meant at! typos am I right?

And fyi this is a beyblade burst tournament (cho-z beyblades aloud). Just lettin u know.

Omg there's a typo on my post srry if that looked unproffesional!
Hey @[Avery Purple999], unfortunately we do not permit advertising unofficial events on the WBO. If you'd like to become an organizer so that you can host your event with us, check out this page: https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Become-an-Organizer