Anti-Recoil Special:MF Rock Bull H145WD

Rock and H145 are infamous for having some of the worst recoil of the MFB lineup. I knew these parts were being overlooked because of it, and so I sought to rectify this.

The "Anti-Recoil Special", or MF Rock Bull H145WD,combines Rock and H145 together with:

-Metal Face,for central stability

-Bull Clear Wheel, for heaviness and evenly distributed weight

-WD,for the height, wobble and defensive spin pattern.

I have completed a test run in the MFB attack Stadium against Storm Pegasis 100RF using the 1 shot,2 shot method.

MF Rock Bull H145WD VS Storm Pegasis 100RF in MFB Attack Stadium,Rock Bull shot first, sliding shoot on Storm PEgasis

1:Rock Bull wins by KO
2:Rock Bull wins by KO
3:Rock Bull wins by KO
4Confusedtorm Pegasis wins by Stadium Out
5Confusedtorm Pegasis wins by Stadium Out
6:Rock Bull wins by KO
7:Rock Bull wins by KO
8:Rock Bull wins by Stadium out
9Confusedtorm Pegasis wins by KO
10:Rock Bull wins by outspin

Testing against Earth Cancer CH120SD later this evening.
I got to try this out just need a MF Bull (so it seems like a good combo).
I'm not intending to be mean here, but you've decided to create an anti-recoil beyblade with 2 of the most renowned parts for recoil (one that's even supposed to be for attack)?

I think your results speak volumes about the quality of this custom. Defensive customs should win by outspin, since winning by KO is too risky, as well as defeating the point of being defensive. I'm just guessing that this custom has a bucketload of recoil.

Also, testing against Earth Cancer CH120SD won't exactly give the most useful results either.

However, I do appreciate the fact that you have tried to find a new combination, albeit a not so useful custom.
cpt. Squirrel: I think you misunderstood what I was trying to do. I was trying to NEGATE Rock and H145's recoil. It's still a good custom IMO, maybe not top tier or anything, but maybe I just didn't word what I was trying to do right.
Yea if it wasnt for the preformce tip it would be attack type (just a tall one).
No, I understood exactly what you meant. I think it is you who has misunderstood.

You can't really negate Rock and H145's recoil with just a metal face. It certainly will have a positive result, but nothing that would really be anything special.
I actually tried this combo before, back then when I thought recoil was a good thing, haha.

However, there are a few things 'wrong' with this combo.
WD's wobble just doesn't work when paired with H145. When H145 loses balance, it will touch the Stadium floor since it is so wide, which causes the Bey loses a great amount of Stamina.
H145's recoil is just plain terrible. If a low attacker hits it, it will be sent flying out of the Stadium.

Also, as Cpt. Squirrel said, a Metal Face itself will not be able to stop the recoil effectively.
The bottom must also have enough friction in order to lessen the recoil, so WB will probably be the better choice.
Rid your custom of H145 and replace it with C145 if you have it.
(Jul. 05, 2010  2:05 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: Rid your custom of H145 and replace it with C145 if you have it.

...... A point of his combo is to try something new. Everyone knows about C145 and how Great it is for defence combos but this person is doing testing on another combo to see if he can use parts with high recoil and try to find ways of lowering it
I'll be more open minded; sorry. I have those parts, so I'll give it a shot, too.
So where does a H145 come from exactly, like which Bey? If I use the C145 from Flame Sagittario would it have a better performance because I'm basically getting Earth Aquario and Flame Sagittario when they come out.
(Jul. 05, 2010  7:27 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: So where does a H145 come from exactly, like which Bey?
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/..._System.29

(Jul. 05, 2010  7:27 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: If I use the C145 from Flame Sagittario would it have a better performance because I'm basically getting Earth Aquario and Flame Sagittario when they come out.
BlackAce is trying to negate H145 and Rock's recoil. This combo has pretty much nothing to do with C145.
(Jul. 05, 2010  7:27 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: So where does a H145 come from exactly, like which Bey? If I use the C145 from Flame Sagittario would it have a better performance because I'm basically getting Earth Aquario and Flame Sagittario when they come out.

Considering H145 is nowhere near a top tier part, considered pretty horrible in fact, and C145 is a top tier part, it probably would be better.
You know I really wish people would stop putting down combos until they try it. Prime example of this method not working is with combos like L-Drago 90WF that Kei introduced. Sure, it's not the best combo and never did make it to tier 1 but even then, it still excelled even when people said that the original L-Drago wheel was practically useless just because other "top members", which in my opinion is a bunch of carp, said it didnt work. Basically, don't say this combo does not do what the purpose of it is if you have not tried and you are only going by supposedly basic knowlegde. I could name a list of combos that went through this and some even went tier 1. Im not saying anyone is wrong with the idea of too much recoil but it deserves a chance.
(Jul. 05, 2010  1:40 AM)Climax Wrote: I actually tried this combo before
Just one person testing it before doesnt make it useless. As I stated before, people went and used other combos and tested it for a while and people claimed to say that it was ineffective, the all of a sudden, someone comes along, does better testing, more controversy comes along but then the combo is all of a sudden "amazing" because someone at the "top" said they also were looking into it and now they think is good and now EVERYONE agrees. I'll do this myself since no one else will. And besides, Climax did not say the combo was useless or bad and suggested practically changing the entire combo. He is suggesting a bottom with more friction and removiong a metal face in hopes of making it better. Changing the track removes the point of this combo obviously.
you need to relax, and blackace probably will do more tests, if someone asks. but if you want to carry out some tests, then good luck.
(Jul. 05, 2010  2:43 PM)Ozzy Wrote: You know I really wish people would stop putting down combos until they try it. Prime example of this method not working is with combos like L-Drago 90WF that Kei introduced. Sure, it's not the best combo and never did make it to tier 1 but even then, it still excelled even when people said that the original L-Drago wheel was practically useless just because other "top members", which in my opinion is a bunch of carp, said it didnt work. Basically, don't say this combo does not do what the purpose of it is if you have not tried and you are only going by supposedly basic knowlegde. I could name a list of combos that went through this and some even went tier 1. Im not saying anyone is wrong with the idea of too much recoil but it deserves a chance.

So try it then? Or are you going to point fingers like everyone else?

Results
Storm Pegasis 100RF vs MF Rock Bull H145WD

1. Storm Pegasis 100RF wins by KO
2, Storm Pegasis 100RF wins by outspin
3. Rock Bull H145WD wins by outspin
4. Storm Pegasis 100RF wins by KO
5. Storm Pegasis 100RF wins by KO
6. Storm Pegasis 100RF wins by outspin
7. Storm Pegasis 100RF wins by KO

(At which point I felt no further testing was required).

Storm Pegasis 100RF wins : 6/7 = 85.7%
Rock Bull H145WD wins : 1/7 = 14.3%

Outspins occurred when H145 scraped along the edge of the Attack Stadium slopes, causing it to completely lose balance and lose spin.
There is no need to "relax" as you say. It's called being fed up with the commonly followed suggestions that if the "top" players says its wrong then its wrong or if maybe one or two people try it then it's wrong. This is why people get discouraged and feel like they shouldnt contribute anymore. So I apologize to BlackAce for possibly ruining his thread but this needed to really be said at this time.
Thank you <3, I hope I made the symbol correctly. I also want to test this right now. Maybe a few changes should be made but not the entire combo as suggested. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
Heart kindly did some tests and posted the results.
Did I not just acknowledge that? You should go back and read my post.
momiji manju made his post like, a minute after you edited. Chill out with the rudeness.
Well then I apologize momiji manju. This has just really been an issue not only within this thread but as well as in this forum section. <3 clearly expressed this in the State of Customization thread. People just seem to have overlooked it and continued with the same discouraging actions.
It's fine, you just sounded a bit distressed/stressed is all.

Anyway, we should probably get back to the results of the testing.

I somewhat expected these results, however the outspin from s.peg did suprise me.