[Antelope, California, USA] any one near?

Hello every one I'm just looking around to see if there are people in california or even better anyone close to my area that blade and would possibly battle.
(Aug. 27, 2010  6:45 PM)drake91 Wrote: Hello every one I'm just looking around to see if there are people in california or even better anyone close to my area that blade and would possibly battle.

is it near la?
o wait nvm its in sacramento lol
(Aug. 27, 2010  6:45 PM)drake91 Wrote: Hello every one I'm just looking around to see if there are people in california or even better anyone close to my area that blade and would possibly battle.

yeah i am i live in roseville
Im down if you can set it up I live in fairfield about an hr to an hr and half drive from there.

YO i Live in Calfornia Antelope i live like near Antelope Crossing middle school
i live in SAC, LOL dont need to bother where i live i would love for a good game. need practice.

wait dont we have a SACRAMENTO topic for this?
(Nov. 17, 2010  7:08 PM)kanato dolsrin Wrote: i live in SAC, LOL dont need to bother where i live i would love for a good game. need practice.

wait dont we have a SACRAMENTO topic for this?

we do its just a piece of poo cuz no cares about sac unless they post it on the general california first
You guys should check out my thread.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Sacramen...-gathering
I'm trying to organize a tournament at an anime convention in Sacramento. I live in Vallejo, but I'm coming up to for the convention. I hope you guys can attend. It'll be fun.