[Answered]  so is a ripcord launcher better, or a string?

there's two diabolos on mall of toys. one is ripcord, one is string. they're both LR dualies, but i dont know which to get. i need help. pls can someone tell me which is easier or better to use?
depends on your setup
Depends on what you want your deck to be
(Mar. 03, 2021  6:41 PM)eggblader Wrote: there's two diabolos on mall of toys. one is ripcord, one is string. they're both LR dualies, but i dont know which to get. i need help. pls can someone tell me which is easier or better to use?

Get Master, better launcher, and better Bey. Master is a great stamina layer, and Generate is cool in Limited.
(Mar. 03, 2021  6:52 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2021  6:41 PM)eggblader Wrote: there's two diabolos on mall of toys. one is ripcord, one is string. they're both LR dualies, but i dont know which to get. i need help. pls can someone tell me which is easier or better to use?

Get Master, better launcher, and better Bey. Master is a great stamina layer, and Generate is cool in Limited.

ok. got it. thank you. i just want to know which amkes the bey spin better.
(Mar. 03, 2021  8:11 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2021  6:52 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Get Master, better launcher, and better Bey. Master is a great stamina layer, and Generate is cool in Limited.

ok. got it. thank you. i just want to know which amkes the bey spin better.

Cheeto is right. the luancher might not be better but the bey is amazing
(Mar. 03, 2021  8:31 PM)USN Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2021  8:11 PM)eggblader Wrote: ok. got it. thank you. i just want to know which amkes the bey spin better.

Cheeto is right. the luancher might not be better but the bey is amazing

Launcher is better too.
(Mar. 04, 2021  1:20 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2021  8:31 PM)USN Wrote: Cheeto is right. the luancher might not be better but the bey is amazing

Launcher is better too.

Well that depends on your preference. I mean you probably like the string launcher and so do I but it does break easier.
(Mar. 04, 2021  1:58 PM)USN Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2021  1:20 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Launcher is better too.

Well that depends on your preference. I mean you probably like the string launcher and so do I but it does break easier.

The string launcher is more consistent and can last for much longer if used properly. The ripcord launchers have a little piece just above the prongs (and inside the launcher) that can wear out, and when it does your launcher will start skipping gears. Of course, this happens with string launchers too, but not as much. It also is repairable, but not WBO legally.
(Mar. 04, 2021  2:13 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2021  1:58 PM)USN Wrote: Well that depends on your preference. I mean you probably like the string launcher and so do I but it does break easier.

The string launcher is more consistent and can last for much longer if used properly. The ripcord launchers have a little piece just above the prongs (and inside the launcher) that can wear out, and when it does your launcher will start skipping gears. Of course, this happens with string launchers too, but not as much. It also is repairable, but not WBO legally.
Yeah, I guess your right. I have a ripcord that I wore down so much that I can barely launch beys with it.
In MFB I’m going to have to go with ripcords. They have better launching power and don’t break easily (unless you bend them which is a different story). There is no reason not to use one unless it’s the gravity Perseus one (although Variares is simply better in both launcher and bey).
String is much easier to win if you are a beginner, but ripcords are better to generate massive amounts of strength if you are EXTREMELY good, which I'm not, and most people aren't, so I guess string is better?
Personally, I think that the ripchord launcher is better solely because on strong launchers, you risk damaging the launcher by not letting go of the string at the end of the launch, while Ripchord has nothing stopping you from pulling as hard as you can.
personally, I used to prefer rip cords as more comfortable. I liked string launchers now. Rip cords are a bit more durable, but string launchers have tons more power and can last for about a year if you're careful. So id say string. Especially with the new 2 string launchers from the DX set.
I prefer rip cord launchers, because the first time I tried a string launcher I didn't know how far the string would go and I pulled it too hard thinking it was longer.