[Answered]  question about reboot

im sorry for posting a bunch of threads, but my brother bought a random booster and the beys driver was reboot. how does reboot work and where else can i get the driver (also ultimate reboot is fine)
Reboot, when you first launch it out pokes out a semi-flat white tip that moves around the stadium not too aggressively, but then after it gets hit enough or it's spin gets low enough, the tip collapses and then it lands on the star shaped flat tip, boosting it's speed and stamina by a little bit for some last minute action!

You can also literally obtain reboot on the God Valkyrie starter, or in that special WBBA Cho-Z Valkyrie which is reboot dash,

Ultimate Reboot works the same except the tip collapses faster and the star shaped plastic flat tip is now a circular rubber hole flat to give it even more speed and stamina.

Ultimate Reboot is in the GT Customize Set, or you could just get Twin Nemesis
(Apr. 06, 2021  4:30 AM)PeppzieCola Wrote: Reboot, when you first launch it out pokes out a semi-flat white tip that moves around the stadium not too aggressively, but then after it gets hit enough or it's spin gets low enough, the tip collapses and then it lands on the star shaped flat tip, boosting it's speed and stamina by a little bit for some last minute action!

You can also literally obtain reboot on the God Valkyrie starter, or in that special WBBA Cho-Z Valkyrie which is reboot dash,

Ultimate Reboot works the same except the tip collapses faster and the star shaped plastic flat tip is now a circular rubber hole flat to give it even more speed and stamina.

wait. white? this one was white. edit: i mean red.
(Apr. 06, 2021  5:06 AM)eggblader Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2021  4:30 AM)PeppzieCola Wrote: Reboot, when you first launch it out pokes out a semi-flat white tip that moves around the stadium not too aggressively, but then after it gets hit enough or it's spin gets low enough, the tip collapses and then it lands on the star shaped flat tip, boosting it's speed and stamina by a little bit for some last minute action!

wait. white? this one was white. edit: i mean red.
can you send a pic?
I never heard of a red reboot
(Apr. 06, 2021  5:28 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2021  5:06 AM)eggblader Wrote: wait. white? this one was white. edit: i mean red.
can you send a pic?

im sorry will do it tommorow morning
(Apr. 06, 2021  5:33 AM)eggblader Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2021  5:28 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: can you send a pic?

im sorry will do it tommorow morning

K
(Apr. 06, 2021  2:24 PM)Psycho101 Wrote: I have. I've also heard of black

arent you talking about Ultimate reboot ' 
cause I never heard of a black normal reboot
there are 2 yellow hasbro reboots
the orginial blue one
white reboot'
blue and red ultimate reboot
and black and red ultimate reboot '
and black ultimate reboot-hypershphere from hasbruh
nope normal reboot

I've also got a black dimension driver
(Apr. 06, 2021  2:47 PM)Psycho101 Wrote: nope normal reboot

I've also got a black dimension driver

its probably a fake
and the black dimension then I am not sure
ok. here it is. [Image: EqiEVgyZvyENDxkRA]
(Apr. 06, 2021  4:58 PM)eggblader Wrote: ok. here it is. [Image: EqiEVgyZvyENDxkRA]

That's quick'(dash)
(Apr. 06, 2021  4:59 PM)KerbeusKmie Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2021  4:58 PM)eggblader Wrote: ok. here it is. [Image: EqiEVgyZvyENDxkRA]

That's quick'(dash)

ahh. that makes sense by the way it moves. i knew there was something up. thnak you so much.

thats quick' from storm pegasis
(Apr. 06, 2021  5:05 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:

thats quick' from storm pegasis

ah. i was thinking like: WHAT
(Apr. 06, 2021  5:07 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2021  5:05 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: thats quick' from storm pegasis

ah. i was thinking like: WHAT

Be happy,It's better than reboot 😂