[Answered]  is wV better than cho-z valkyrie?

(Apr. 08, 2019  10:58 AM)Hussainthetank Wrote: is winning better than cho-z valkyrie?

I'd say that Cho-Z Valkyrie is a little bit better. It has a bit less raw attack power, but more stamina due to being almost perfectly balanced. This makes Cho-Z Valkyrie more versatile, especially with plastic Drivers.
Overall I'd say cho z because
Burst Stopper
Heavier
More controlled even with full evolution
Rubber on disk
Better defensive prowess for an attack type.

Reasons why some might get winning
LEss controlled but more crazy
12 disk tears the competition(literally sometimes)
Higher attack power
CzV due to testing.
thanks guys

(Apr. 08, 2019  1:00 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2019  10:58 AM)Hussainthetank Wrote: is winning better than cho-z valkyrie?

I'd say that Cho-Z Valkyrie is a little bit better. It has a bit less raw attack power, but more stamina due to being almost perfectly balanced. This makes Cho-Z Valkyrie more versatile, especially with plastic Drivers.

i see a lot of people use the zenith disk with cz valkyrie is there a reason why? apparently cho-z valkyrie almost requires its disk for it to perform well
(Apr. 09, 2019  9:49 AM)Hussainthetank Wrote: thanks guys

(Apr. 08, 2019  1:00 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I'd say that Cho-Z Valkyrie is a little bit better. It has a bit less raw attack power, but more stamina due to being almost perfectly balanced. This makes Cho-Z Valkyrie more versatile, especially with plastic Drivers.

i see a lot of people use the zenith disk with cz valkyrie is there a reason why? apparently cho-z valkyrie almost requires its disk for it to perform well

I think it's just the shape. Sure, it's a bit heavy, but I don't really see any other reason other than the fact that Zenith's shape was meant to be used with Cho-Z Valkyrie.