[Answered]  is orb engaard good?

i want to get orb engaard for my brother, but idk how good it is. i know it has the suction cup thing so we can just buy another pro series and replace the tip. but is it worth the $20?
(Mar. 12, 2021  1:58 AM)eggblader Wrote: i want to get orb engaard for my brother, but idk how good it is. i know it has the suction cup thing so we can just buy another pro series and replace the tip. but is it worth the $20?

Not the pro series one (teeth wear). Although you’d be better off buying a superking bey.
(Mar. 12, 2021  1:58 AM)eggblader Wrote: i want to get orb engaard for my brother, but idk how good it is. i know it has the suction cup thing so we can just buy another pro series and replace the tip. but is it worth the $20?
The combo sucks but the Layer is actually really good for Cho-z
but the pro series engard has the suction cup
and I dont reccomend buying pro series, the pro series one you can only mix with pro series and the pro series parts are not good with engaard

try to buy a used TT one or a random layer one (but this will only have the layer) and a good combo is with around atomic/orbit metal
both Hasbruhs and Hasbrus pro series sucks
(Mar. 12, 2021  2:14 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
The combo sucks but the Layer is actually really good for Cho-z
but the pro series engard has the suction cup
and I dont reccomend buying pro series, the pro series one you can only mix with pro series and the pro series parts are not good with engaard

try to buy a used TT one or a random layer one (but this will only have the layer) and a good combo is with around atomic/orbit metal
both Hasbruhs and Hasbrus pro series sucks

ok thank you.

I suggest it. People hate on the Quest driver, but it's Pro-Series Stock combo Orb Engaard beat my Stock-Combo Cho-Z Valkyrie