[Answered]  help

i got perma banned and i keep making a account and they ban me please if it is possible i will be nice jest i want to join tournaments agen somebody help i miss having fun

i jest don't want to be banned again i will do anything
That's extremely rare. They almost never permaban anyone. Usually they give you a lot of verbal warnings first, or perhaps temporary bans. What on earth did you do to merit a permanent ban? It must have been pretty bad, and you may have repeated the problems.

If you keep making new accounts and they keep getting banned, maybe you're not really welcome here on WBO anymore? It must have been quite something.
I might be making a bold claim but I do think this is Haydenjhart. He said some rude things to other people on the forums and spammed "If you like beyblade you are mentally disabled" on multiple forums before getting his first temp ban. I'm not too sure what happened on the second time around which went for the second ban on the account. He made an alt account which got banned since it was rather obvious it was him.

If that isn't you then I apologize.
(Nov. 23, 2021  7:46 PM)Cindercast Wrote: I might be making a bold claim but I do think this is Haydenjhart. He said some rude things to other people on the forums and spammed "If you like beyblade you are mentally disabled" on multiple forums before getting his first temp ban. I'm not too sure what happened on the second time around which went for the second ban on the account. He made an alt account which got banned since it was rather obvious it was him.

Well, Haydenjhart has posted his home address on the forums and, unfortunately, I still remember the state he lives in. According to OP's post history he's nowhere near the area. I know that sounds super creepy of me to know but I did assume they were the same person at first and I got curious.

Seriously, never volunteer that information. Anyone. Ever.
(Nov. 23, 2021  7:46 PM)Cindercast Wrote: I might be making a bold claim but I do think this is Haydenjhart. He said some rude things to other people on the forums and spammed "If you like beyblade you are mentally disabled" on multiple forums before getting his first temp ban. I'm not too sure what happened on the second time around which went for the second ban on the account. He made an alt account which got banned since it was rather obvious it was him.

It's definitely Haydenjhart: (Click to View)
Ohhhh... that guy!

Well that person is definitely not welcome on WBO anymore. What he did was not okay. Spamming is bad, but calling beyblade fans "mentally disabled" as an insult is just not acceptable in this world. It wouldn't surprise me if he earned a permaban just for that.

As sad as being banned makes him, he did it to himself. Maybe he'll find a new hobby one day and won't join applicable forums and break rules.

We can't help you. Help yourself by doing things differently next time.
(Nov. 23, 2021  8:01 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:

It's definitely Haydenjhart: (Click to View)

Ohh, I didn't read that whole post; I just saw Rhode Island. According to a different thread he lived in NC.

NGL this is mildly fun to unravel.
Oh Hayden, I forgot he existed for a while. Definitely deserved ban (Fun fact: He threatened be with a beyblade gun). After all, he did agreed with the terms and conditions so that's his problem now I guess.
Also, how could we possibly help? I have no clue