[Answered]  dranzer f's flame wing toughness

Hello, have you ever experienced if Hasbro's version is tougher than Takaras'?
He could be talking about the original Dranzer F Attack Ring(don't know the actual name of the Attack Ring from Dranzer F) from Hasbro. We haven't seen anything from the Dranzer F Burst Bey in terms of fragility, and the original Dranzer F Attack Ring from Takara is known to be fragile.

Edit: That makes sense to me because I haven't seen the Dranzer F remake broken, yet
Yes, i'm talking about the original dranzer f (flame wing, in particular).
There is no remolding from what I've seen. Hasbro's original blue Flame Wing is probably as fragile as the Takara Tomy one. And even if it's a bit less fragile I wouldn't use it, I've broken a few of them.
The light blue Metal Masters version might be even weaker, it does not only break at the wings, but on other weak spots as well. Same with MMs Master Driger (the metallic coating could be an issue, idk).
The BBA Championship Series seems to use a slightly different plastic, e.g. the blue Trygle seems to break less and also Wing Defenser is more durable. So Black Dranzer might be a bit more resistant, but I've seen a lot snapping as well.

I wouldn't recommend Flame Wing. From what I've tested it's not better then other smash attack ARs, and for left spin zombie... nah.