[Answered]  current hypersphere meta

I got the set and I'm planning to get more hyper-sphere,but I have 0 idea what's good and what isn't
Hi! Welcome to WBO!

Hypersphere tips are allowed in Burst Standard, but they can only be used with Hasbro layers, so few if any people are using them.
Hypersphere tips are banned in Burst Classic, they have too much Life-After-Death and stamina and height. (TT Bullet has similar issues but Bullet itself is a mostly bad driver)
Hypershere tips would be allowed in Hasbro Only format in Burst Standard, but no one runs tournaments for that.

As a result, not many people are doing testing on Hypersphere tips, aside from KJ and Bladekid. You could be one of the first!
(Jan. 08, 2020  3:04 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Hi! Welcome to WBO!

Hypersphere tips are allowed in Burst Standard, but they can only be used with Hasbro layers, so few if any people are using them.
Hypersphere tips are banned in Burst Classic, they have too much Life-After-Death and stamina and height. (TT Bullet has similar issues but Bullet itself is a mostly bad driver)
Hypershere tips would be allowed in Hasbro Only format in Burst Standard, but no one runs tournaments for that.

As a result, not many people are doing testing on Hypersphere tips, aside from KJ and Bladekid. You could be one of the first!

alright. thank you for replying.