[Answered]  Young Toys Buster Excalibur Locking Mechanism

I just got this beyblade, and the sword will not stay in normal mode during battle. Is this supposed to happen?
(Nov. 16, 2021  2:19 PM)MrMister Wrote: I just got this beyblade, and the sword will not stay in normal mode during battle. Is this supposed to happen?

No it's supposed to lock in place
you must have gotten a faulty product
(Nov. 16, 2021  2:19 PM)MrMister Wrote: I just got this beyblade, and the sword will not stay in normal mode during battle. Is this supposed to happen?

It's not supposed to happen, but the lock is pretty weak. Centrifugal force is enough to make it switch on its own.
(Nov. 16, 2021  2:23 PM)Beykid3.0 Wrote:

No it's supposed to lock in place
you must have gotten a faulty product

That... really sucks. Looks like Buster mode is all I got.

(Nov. 16, 2021  2:37 PM)Kaizoku Burst Wrote:

It's not supposed to happen, but the lock is pretty weak. Centrifugal force is enough to make it switch on its own.

Heck. That's really unfortunate- Thanks anyways.

Totally normal as far as my total beytubers watch time goes. The sword is too heavy for the lock when spinning, so it unlocks by itself (edit: just like Kaizoku Burst pointed out). Maybe there's molds with better locks, idk.
(Edit: I started writing this before, so I didn't knew it was answered)
(Nov. 16, 2021  6:00 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:

Totally normal as far as my total beytubers watch time goes. The sword is too heavy for the lock when spinning, so it unlocks by itself (edit: just like Kaizoku Burst pointed out). Maybe there's molds with better locks, idk.
(Edit: I started writing this before, so I didn't knew it was answered)

I honestly don't mind that you answerd, it's better to know it's not just me having bad luck.
I got the BellieJu (I think I mis-spelled the name) version a couple days ago and it turned out to be fake, the reviews on the website were all saying it was a genuine TT product and there were even a couple pictures showing the bey. Sometimes, even if you’re sure it’s real it’s fake. It happens every once in a while, but in general just be wary of if it has good reviews, the TT logo, the green elephant sign on the box image, or if the image straight up looks weird or has the wrong stock combo or something.
(Nov. 18, 2021  1:50 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I got the BellieJu (I think I mis-spelled the name) version a couple days ago and it turned out to be fake, the reviews on the website were all saying it was a genuine TT product and there were even a couple pictures showing the bey. Sometimes, even if you’re sure it’s real it’s fake. It happens every once in a while, but in general just be wary of if it has good reviews, the TT logo, the green elephant sign on the box image, or if the image straight up looks weird or has the wrong stock combo or something.

How did you know you received a counterfeit?
(Nov. 18, 2021  2:10 AM)Kaizoku Burst Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2021  1:50 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I got the BellieJu (I think I mis-spelled the name) version a couple days ago and it turned out to be fake, the reviews on the website were all saying it was a genuine TT product and there were even a couple pictures showing the bey. Sometimes, even if you’re sure it’s real it’s fake. It happens every once in a while, but in general just be wary of if it has good reviews, the TT logo, the green elephant sign on the box image, or if the image straight up looks weird or has the wrong stock combo or something.

How did you know you received a counterfeit?
I opened the box
(Nov. 18, 2021  3:18 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2021  2:10 AM)Kaizoku Burst Wrote: How did you know you received a counterfeit?
I opened the box

I'm asking a question in earnest. You knew what I meant; there's no need for the snark.

What about the contents indicated a counterfeit.
(Nov. 18, 2021  3:29 AM)Kaizoku Burst Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2021  3:18 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I opened the box

I'm asking a question in earnest. You knew what I meant; there's no need for the snark.

I wasn’t making a snark. I was just saying I opened the box, sorry if it looked that way. Sometimes when people type things, your mind kind of just makes up a tone for it. It’s different when you’re using your voice and people can hear the tone. Sorry if it came out that way. 
Well, first off the driver didn’t have the Tomy and made in vietnam or whatever and the words that are on all official TT beys. The layer didn’t have the gimmick of moving the sword, and since I’ve had experience with fakes before the overall color of the bey seemed off. The screws were also not tri-wing screws.
(Nov. 18, 2021  3:37 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2021  3:29 AM)Kaizoku Burst Wrote: I'm asking a question in earnest. You knew what I meant; there's no need for the snark.

I wasn’t making a snark. I was just saying I opened the box, sorry if it looked that way. Sometimes when people type things, your mind kind of just makes up a tone for it. It’s different when you’re using your voice and people can hear the tone. Sorry if it came out that way. 
Well, first off the driver didn’t have the Tomy and made in vietnam or whatever and the words that are on all official TT beys. The layer didn’t have the gimmick of moving the sword, and since I’ve had experience with fakes before the overall color of the bey seemed off. The screws were also not tri-wing screws.

I apologize for misunderstanding.

Those were the details I was asking for, and you're right. Just the screws alone are a dead giveaway. That bites - I've never had that happen with Bellejiu/YoungToys.
(Nov. 18, 2021  3:39 AM)Kaizoku Burst Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2021  3:37 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I wasn’t making a snark. I was just saying I opened the box, sorry if it looked that way. Sometimes when people type things, your mind kind of just makes up a tone for it. It’s different when you’re using your voice and people can hear the tone. Sorry if it came out that way. 

I apologize for misunderstanding.

Those were the details I was asking for, and you're right. Just the screws alone are a dead giveaway. That bites - I've never had that happen with Bellejiu/YoungToys.
Yeah those brands are usually pretty legit. Sometimes it just happens though.
Most bXs are like that.