[Answered]  Yamiterios Xtreme driver

I just saw the Yamiterios gold spring in the Xtreme driver. Are the Gold springs in the driver and the red plastic that clicks the teeth make any difference in it’s burst resistance compared to any Xtreme drivers like Xcalibur’s xtreme and O2 extreme?
(Jul. 16, 2018  8:24 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: I just saw the Yamiterios gold spring in the Xtreme driver. Are the Gold springs in the driver and the red plastic that clicks the teeth make any difference in it’s burst resistance compared to any Xtreme drivers like Xcalibur’s xtreme and O2 extreme?

people expect it to be a stronger spring. if it does turn out to be stronger, then xtreme will be more common in tournaments Smile
This driver is not Xtreme but Xtreme Dash ( Xtreme') , as expected this driver will have better spring ( the golden spring ) this will in better attack motion and help in better burst resistance
(Jul. 16, 2018  10:21 AM)leosama Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2018  8:24 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: I just saw the Yamiterios gold spring in the Xtreme driver. Are the Gold springs in the driver and the red plastic that clicks the teeth make any difference in it’s burst resistance compared to any Xtreme drivers like Xcalibur’s xtreme and O2 extreme?

people expect it to be a stronger spring. if it does turn out to be stronger, then xtreme will be more common in tournaments Smile
I dont think so,this is a rare bey ,and only few will have it .maybe I am wrong but I wanted to put my opinion forward ,I also respect your opinion .
the question for me is will the stronger spring damage teeth at a fast rate?

everything wears down and i’ve never noticed the current “strong springs” causing faster tooth wear

but the TT/corocoro video really emphasised that gold spring resistance
there is *some* risk it damages the layer, it’s just physics 

——

as far as how much we will see xtreme dash in competition,
if it is a top tier part, of course we'll see it
when competition is high, small differences often lead to victory
any possible advantage, however minute, will be exploited 

that said, most don’t consider burst resistance for the current xtreme (or jolt) to be a problem...
but as layer weight increases there might be a need for even stronger springs like xtreme dash

by taking more burst risk off the table for attack types using the gold spring,
TT is also continuing their preference for KO wins over burst wins
which is a clear cho-z trend, imo
Even if it is a top tier part, you're going to have to be good with the Xtreme driver or you'll literally either self-ko every round, or just circle around and waste your stamina.
(Jul. 16, 2018  3:45 PM)brandbrick Wrote: Even if it is a top tier part, you're going to have to be good with the Xtreme driver or you'll literally either self-ko every round, or just circle around and waste your stamina.
You literally just do a sliding shoot/rush shoot
(Jul. 16, 2018  5:16 PM)K1D Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2018  3:45 PM)brandbrick Wrote: Even if it is a top tier part, you're going to have to be good with the Xtreme driver or you'll literally either self-ko every round, or just circle around and waste your stamina.
You literally just do a sliding shoot/rush shoot

Some people are bad at doing those though xd
(Jul. 16, 2018  5:23 PM)brandbrick Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2018  5:16 PM)K1D Wrote: You literally just do a sliding shoot/rush shoot

Some people are bad at doing those though xd

How??? (No offense to anyone that cant) It's legit just tilting a launcher. (Again, no offense to those who cant)
(Jul. 16, 2018  5:25 PM)K1D Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2018  5:23 PM)brandbrick Wrote: Some people are bad at doing those though xd

How??? (No offense to anyone that cant) It's legit just tilting a launcher. (Again, no offense to those who cant)

Ik, but some people still might use too much power and get a self KO, as that’s why a lot of people don’t use Xtreme
I know, this is slightly off topic, but when will Yamerterios be released?
(Jul. 16, 2018  6:39 PM)Silversylveon Wrote: I know, this is slightly off topic, but when will Yamerterios be released?
Oh yeah it will. I think it’s either August 10 or in September.
August 10th launch