[Answered]  Xtend+ on Union Achilles as good as Cho-z Achilles Extend+

IIs union achilles extend+ equally as good as the add on part xtend+ for z Achilles or is one better?
It's all about different molds, every Xtend+ is slightly different than the other.
(Oct. 13, 2020  2:14 PM)g2_ Wrote: It's all about different molds, every Xtend+ is slightly different than the other.
Oh ok I’m thinking of buying xtend+ from union achilles do you think it would be a good stamina driver on my mirage?
(Oct. 13, 2020  2:15 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2020  2:14 PM)g2_ Wrote: It's all about different molds, every Xtend+ is slightly different than the other.
Oh ok I’m thinking of buying xtend+ from union achilles do you think it would be a good stamina driver on my mirage?

I think so, yes, it would definitely be a good stamina driver for Mirage.
(Oct. 13, 2020  2:16 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2020  2:15 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Oh ok I’m thinking of buying xtend+ from union achilles do you think it would be a good stamina driver on my mirage?

I think so, yes, it would definitely be a good stamina driver for Mirage.
Thanks so much never done a TT purchase before for one part so a bit weary in case the part is bad on mirage.
Xtend+ is a super good driver on Mirage. It definitely beats nothing. Although eternal and bearing does seem prominent on Fafnir
(Oct. 13, 2020  2:20 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Xtend+ is a super good driver on Mirage. It definitely beats nothing. Although eternal and bearing does seem prominent on Fafnir
I was thinking bearing but burst resistance and I don’t want rage’s chassis on mirage. So I’m going with extend+ for burst resistance and good stamina

You know what even if something goes wrong and the extend+ is bad at least I got union achilles with all those different mode changing. I hope nothing goes wrong though I need this for a heated tournament on the 24th
(Oct. 13, 2020  2:23 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2020  2:20 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Xtend+ is a super good driver on Mirage. It definitely beats nothing. Although eternal and bearing does seem prominent on Fafnir
I was thinking bearing but burst resistance and I don’t want rage’s chassis on mirage. So I’m going with extend+ for burst resistance and good stamina

You know what even if something goes wrong and the extend+ is bad at least I got union achilles with all those different mode changing. I hope nothing goes wrong though I need this for a heated tournament on the 24th

From what I've heard, the add on wears out slower.
(Oct. 13, 2020  2:37 PM)YishYash Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2020  2:23 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: I was thinking bearing but burst resistance and I don’t want rage’s chassis on mirage. So I’m going with extend+ for burst resistance and good stamina

From what I've heard, the add on wears out slower.
Oh how long does it take for extend+ to wear down? Is it a long time or no and does that affect how it plays?
(Oct. 13, 2020  2:50 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2020  2:37 PM)YishYash Wrote: From what I've heard, the add on wears out slower.
Oh how long does it take for extend+ to wear down? Is it a long time or no and does that affect how it plays?
Im not sure how long it takes for it to wear down. It certainly does take a while and it will affect the performance. Probably you'll get less spin times.