[Answered]  Winning Valkyrie 1' Operate

Hi, so I just bought a gold winning Valkyrie 1' Operate and I'm really excited to get it. It's kind of a double win since the operate driver is my favorite driver and I got a Cho Z layer. But can anyone tell me how good it is exactly? Thank!
Winning Valkyrie is a great Layer for Attack, though it is somewhat already outclassed by both Chouzetsu Valkyrie and presumably Slash Valkyrie by weight alone. I wouldn't suggest you use the RBV Gold version since battles will just ding, nick, and scratch off the gold from the Layer (and repainting the gold means you can't use it in tournaments later on). Operate is nice, but there are better Attack Drivers, unless you just liked the bouncing gimmick of Operate.
(Mar. 21, 2019  2:26 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Winning Valkyrie is a great Layer for Attack, though it is somewhat already outclassed by both Chouzetsu Valkyrie and presumably Slash Valkyrie by weight alone. I wouldn't suggest you use the RBV Gold version since battles will just ding, nick, and scratch off the gold from the Layer (and repainting the gold means you can't use it in tournaments later on). Operate is nice, but there are better Attack Drivers, unless you just liked the bouncing gimmick of Operate.

To be honest that's the only reason I got it XD

But I still like winning Valkyrie.this is my first cho z bey lol