[Answered]  Will there be Bey Loggers for DB bey Launchers?

Do you have any Idea if there will be a Bey Logger for DB launchers? What might they look like if so?
(Jun. 28, 2021  1:59 AM)Exodimo Wrote: Do you have any Idea if there will be a Bey Logger for DB launchers? What might they look like if so?

No there won't be
(Jun. 28, 2021  1:59 AM)Exodimo Wrote: Do you have any Idea if there will be a Bey Logger for DB launchers? What might they look like if so?

They haven't made a new BeyLogger since God. And because the sparking Launcher is incompatible with Beyloggers, it's quite simple that TT is done with the Beylogger in general.
Considering there wasn't a new one for ChoZ and GT and Sparking/DB Launchers aren't compatible, its safe to say TT just ditched BeyLoggers. And BeyCloud shut down so they're pretty much useless aside from pimping out your launchers.
(Jun. 28, 2021  6:02 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Considering there wasn't a new one for ChoZ and GT and Sparking/DB Launchers aren't compatible, its safe to say TT just ditched BeyLoggers. And BeyCloud shut down so they're pretty much useless aside from pimping out your launchers.

Yea, I gotta say, you are right, beyloggers on launchers does look really cool.

(Jun. 28, 2021  6:02 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Considering there wasn't a new one for ChoZ and GT and Sparking/DB Launchers aren't compatible, its safe to say TT just ditched BeyLoggers. And BeyCloud shut down so they're pretty much useless aside from pimping out your launchers.

By the way, how do I put this thread as answered?
(Jun. 29, 2021  4:58 AM)Exodimo Wrote:

Yea, I gotta say, you are right, beyloggers on launchers does look really cool.

Click edit on your original post (the pencil) then full edit, and then where it says unanswered click that and change it then save edit.
(Jun. 29, 2021  5:22 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2021  4:58 AM)Exodimo Wrote: Yea, I gotta say, you are right, beyloggers on launchers does look really cool.

Click edit on your original post (the pencil) then full edit, and then where it says unanswered click that and change it then save edit.

ok, thank you!