[Answered]  Will Sparking Beys fit on a Hasbro launcher?

Does anyone know if the Takara Tomy Sparking beys will fit on the hasbro launchers?
(Mar. 14, 2021  1:09 AM)AlmightyRyuga Wrote: Does anyone know if the Takara Tomy Sparking beys will fit on the hasbro launchers?

Yeah they do
All except Rage as far as I know. The tips are too tall and hit the launcher.
What hasbro launchers are we talking about?
No they don’t. Any bey cho-z up just doesn’t fit.
(Mar. 14, 2021  8:21 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: No they don’t. Any bey cho-z up just doesn’t fit.

My hades fit, my hyperion fit and my master diabolos fit
the only TT bey I have that does not fit is Union Achilles (and only with the sword cause without the sword it fits just fine)
yes they do

(Mar. 14, 2021  2:39 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2021  8:21 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: No they don’t. Any bey cho-z up just doesn’t fit.

the only TT bey I have that does not fit is Union Achilles (and only with the sword cause without the sword it fits just fine)

i have same problem with AAAAACCCCCHHHHHIIIILLLLLLEEEEEESSSSS
(Mar. 14, 2021  2:42 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: yes they do

(Mar. 14, 2021  2:39 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: My hades fit, my hyperion fit and my master diabolos fit

i have same problem with AAAAACCCCCHHHHHIIIILLLLLLEEEEEESSSSS

the union sword is too large
(Mar. 14, 2021  7:17 AM)Hikikomori808 Wrote: What hasbro launchers are we talking about?

I have all of the hasbro launchers including the pro series
(Mar. 14, 2021  2:39 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:

Weird because my Geist, master, Ace/rock/grand, Union (speed), cho-z Achilles, Mirage Fafnir, and Cho-z Spriggan don’t fit.
(Mar. 14, 2021  5:48 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2021  2:39 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: My hades fit, my hyperion fit and my master diabolos fit

Weird because my Geist, master, Ace/rock/grand, Union (speed), cho-z Achilles, Mirage Fafnir, and Cho-z Spriggan don’t fit.

oh....my cho z spriggan,achilles and union achilles(speed) fit on my slingshock launchers but achiles wobles on it
(Mar. 14, 2021  5:48 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

what launcher are you using?
(Mar. 14, 2021  7:34 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2021  5:48 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Weird because my Geist, master, Ace/rock/grand, Union (speed), cho-z Achilles, Mirage Fafnir, and Cho-z Spriggan don’t fit.

what launcher are you using?

Slingshock
(Mar. 14, 2021  7:37 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2021  7:34 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: what launcher are you using?

Slingshock

now thats weird
mine fit perfectly fine
(sometimes my hades fall off but he still works)
the hasbro pogs i think thats how you spell it
there different hold to the TT
but if I believe the gold xcalius master kit holds up to some of them as I tested not of them because of weight
but you can try it yourself with gold xcalius master kit
(Mar. 14, 2021  1:09 AM)AlmightyRyuga Wrote: Does anyone know if the Takara Tomy Sparking beys will fit on the hasbro launchers?

Every single official Burst Launcher is compatible with every official burst Bey. It can be TT, Hasbro, Superking, Single layer, etc.

I have Archer Hercoules and Cho-Z Valkyrie, and they work perfectly fine on my Hasbro launcher
Do db Beyblades fit hasbro launchers tho ?
(Jun. 01, 2022  3:47 AM)Cole457 Wrote: Do db Beyblades fit hasbro launchers tho ?

Like others in the thread have mentioned, anything post Cho-Z will fit, but it's usually too heavy so it's 50-50 if it'll stay on. Hasbro launchers were only made to support Beys around 50 grams, and DB Beys are 70-100 grams. The launch will suck.

Some Layers, like Guilty, scrape some launchers, like the SwitchStrike one.
(Jun. 01, 2022  5:19 AM)KIO Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2022  3:47 AM)Cole457 Wrote: Do db Beyblades fit hasbro launchers tho ?

Like others in the thread have mentioned, anything post Cho-Z will fit, but it's usually too heavy so it's 50-50 if it'll stay on. Hasbro launchers were only made to support Beys around 50 grams, and DB Beys are 70-100 grams. The launch will suck.

Can I use dynamite belial

(Jun. 01, 2022  5:19 AM)KIO Wrote: Like others in the thread have mentioned, anything post Cho-Z will fit, but it's usually too heavy so it's 50-50 if it'll stay on. Hasbro launchers were only made to support Beys around 50 grams, and DB Beys are 70-100 grams. The launch will suck.

(Jun. 01, 2022  5:19 AM)KIO Wrote: Like others in the thread have mentioned, anything post Cho-Z will fit, but it's usually too heavy so it's 50-50 if it'll stay on. Hasbro launchers were only made to support Beys around 50 grams, and DB Beys are 70-100 grams. The launch will suck.