[Answered]  Why people use Around disk in attack combos?

I don’t get why so many people use Around on attack types, any explanations?
Probably for weight and OWD purposes, not to mention around's LAD, which I would assume is decent.
Around does weird things to tooth contacts. Sometimes it makes them way weaker. Sometimes it makes them way stronger. I don't fully understand it myself.
(Jan. 13, 2020  3:35 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Around does weird things to tooth contacts. Sometimes it makes them way weaker. Sometimes it makes them way stronger. I don't fully understand it myself.

Good to know. I don't actually have around, I just watch testing videos and read other threads.
(Jan. 16, 2020  2:07 PM)Suoh sadboii Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2020  3:35 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Around does weird things to tooth contacts. Sometimes it makes them way weaker. Sometimes it makes them way stronger. I don't fully understand it myself.

Good to know. I don't actually have around, I just watch testing videos and read other threads.

For me, every time I use it, the clicks don't feel real and they move too easily, so I've seen it as a downside. But for other people on other combos, I've seen the clicks be very resistant. Anyone trying around will have to try it by hand and see if it's an improvement or deprovement for a given tip and layer.
its the outward force of the disk focusing the momentum into the outer layer plus it locks tight on some beys
The short answer is because it gives you a lot of hitting power. Whenever I don't use Sting on Imperial, I use Around. It delivers some serious hits, yet lacks the overall stamina offered by Sting. I've also taken to using Around on Knockout with excellent results.
Around looks like it is good for only LAD, don't understand why around is good.
So people only use it for Burst resistance?
(Jan. 17, 2020  1:40 AM)Orpheus Wrote: So people only use it for Burst resistance?

No. If you read what other people wrote, you'd see that people use it for:
- Heavy weight for attack and defense
- Outward distribution of weight for stamina
- LAD
- Burst resistance

If you're going to ask a question, please read the responses.