[Answered]  Why Garuda g3 (hasbro) was banned.

In my last thread which was ( Who is the best Wyvron w3, Garuda g3 ,Riptide Forneus f4) everyone chose Garuda but I wanted to use in a tournament. So can you please tell whhhy it was banned. 
(Dec. 17, 2019  9:44 PM)Emperor 1 Wrote: In my last thread which was ( Who is the best Wyvron w3, Garuda g3 ,Riptide Forneus f4) everyone chose Garuda but I wanted to use in a tournament. So can you please tell whhhy it was banned. 

It currently isn't banned. It was banned previously because it had really good stamina and was very hard to burst
It is no longer banned. It was banned in the past, but that was before my time. But I can use the search function. So should you.
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-WBO-Org...nized+Play
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-WBO-Org...nized+Play

Essentially, mG and sR because more or less the only beys anyone was using. Spriggan Requiem was basically too good at anything, and Maxiumum Garuda was entirely too good at stamina in some cases. Sr3 and G3 took longer to unban because they both had ridiculously good slopes, so they didn't get unbanned until later.

The meta right now is different. In early 2019, Perfect Phoenix, Balkesh B3, Archer Hercules, and Hell Salamander were very popular and useful, but there were situations where they could be beaten. ChoZ-V/S/A offered some variety as well. So none of these underwent an actual ban. Judgement and Zwei are incredibly popular and powerful attack drivers, but they at least require some decent skill to use correctly and there are decent counters to them with Keep' and other layers and tips.

Lord... I could see Lord undergoing a ban. It's quite powerful, but you still do see other layers in use, and ever since ChoZ and GT we've had some powerful layers that can counter it. The God era was different, back in the God era, nothing could readlly beat sR or G3 except for themselves.
To summarize, they were good, but the new beys like Cho-Z and Gachi Beys could easily win against them for how ridiculously strong they are.