[Answered]  Whoa

So these questions popped in my head : Is Turbo Spryzen the same as Cho z Spryzen, and what is Shu’s bey in Beyblade Burst GT ? Please answer all of my questions! Oh and also I think everyone likes Shu
(Sep. 20, 2020  1:58 AM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Is Turbo Spryzen the same as Cho z Spryzen, and what is Shu’s bey in Beyblade Burst GT ? Please answer all of my questions!

Yes turbo Spryzen is hasbro and Cho-z Spriggan is TT. Shu’s bey in GT is cho-z spriggan
Reported this thread read the rules
(Sep. 20, 2020  2:01 AM)kai edits Wrote: Reported this thread read the rules

You should tell them the rules since they might not know where to read them.
Press the more button and click rules and resources
(Sep. 20, 2020  2:06 AM)kai edits Wrote: Press the more button and click rules and resources

Don’t be so harsh on people. Everyone’s gonna go through the phase of knowing the rules. If they do it too many times, then you can come in harsh.
(Sep. 20, 2020  2:09 AM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2020  2:06 AM)kai edits Wrote: Press the more button and click rules and resources

Don’t be so harsh on people. Everyone’s gonna go through the phase of knowing the rules. If they do it too many times, then you can come in harsh.

I almost got temp-banned in the first week
(Sep. 20, 2020  2:11 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2020  2:09 AM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Don’t be so harsh on people. Everyone’s gonna go through the phase of knowing the rules. If they do it too many times, then you can come in harsh.

same here
(Sep. 20, 2020  2:06 AM)kai edits Wrote: Press the more button and click rules and resources

No such thing

(Sep. 20, 2020  2:01 AM)kai edits Wrote: Reported this thread read the rules

What did I do wrong ?
(Sep. 20, 2020  2:11 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2020  2:09 AM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Don’t be so harsh on people. Everyone’s gonna go through the phase of knowing the rules. If they do it too many times, then you can come in harsh.

Lol, same! I cringe everytime i look back on my older posts.
(Sep. 20, 2020  2:19 AM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:

No such thing
This is probably what they meant

[Image: FwTaf2Y.png]
I actually re-read the rules and guidelines today, and one is specifically about not being snippy towards newbies who don't realize they're violating a rule.

What you're supposed to do is hotlink them the rule and be more like "hey, there's a rule against that, be careful next time"