[Answered]  Who is The best defence type (Wyvron w3, blue Garuda g3 ,Riptide Forneus f4)

[video=youtube]http://www.marizsastyletube.com[/video]  I don't know which one is best. This all started when I was beyblade hunting in Game Xpress, Guyana. I saw Wyvron w3, recoloured Garuda g3, Z Achilles and Forneus f4 ripfire and finally Beyblade burst turbo slingshock riptide Forneus f4. I knew I didn't like ripfire so I wanted to choose out of the three, but they were all defence types. 

U.S= $1 Guyana=$200
U.S.A =$30 Guyana=$6000

So the two switchstrike beyblades equals to $7000 which means $35 U.S dollars equals $7000 Guyana dollars.But the thing is the riptide Forneus equals to $9000 Guyana dollars. 

Please help me decide!

YouTube Channel: Juvell tube ( it's all the three channels at the top of the content when you search for it)
(Dec. 17, 2019  8:56 PM)Emperor 1 Wrote:  [video=youtube]http://www.marizsastyletube.com[/video]  I don't know which one is best. This all started when I was beyblade hunting in Game Xpress, Guyana. I saw Wyvron w3, recoloured Garuda g3, Z Achilles and Forneus f4 riptide and finally Beyblade burst turbo slingshock riptide Forneus f4. I knew I didn't like riptide so I wanted to choose out of the three, but they were all defence types. 

U.S= $1 Guyana=$200
U.S.A =$30 Guyana=$6000

So the two switchstrike beyblades equals to $7000 which means $35 U.S dollars equals $7000 Guyana dollars.But the thing is the riptide Forneus equals to $9000 Guyana dollars. 

Please help me decide!

YouTube Channel: Juvell tube ( it's all the three channels at the top of the content when you search for it)

Lord Spriggan.
We don't have Lord spriggan yet I'm out stores.
Are all these hasbros?
Nvmd, Garuda is my personal choice out of the three. But I would agree, get at least a lord Spriggan instead of those 3 online.
They are all well suited for defense combos. My personal choice would be Garuda G3. It is impossible to knock out Garuda with a similar weight bey because of its round shape.

And: If You ask to choose between 3 Hasbro Beys, simply ignore those who recommend You to import a TT bey ;-)
Garuda would be due to how smoothly round it it
But what if it does bad in defense since is the blue recoloured one which is a defence type and plus I need one to unbox on my beyblade channel
Blue Garuda G3 s the Burst Turbo Edition. The yellow one is from Burst Evolution Series (older) with other disc and tip. I dont think there is a difference in the layer itself.
Well I think I will go with recoloured Garuda g3 even though it's a switchstrike beyblade

Please subscribe to my YouTube channel which told in the guest post
All of the Forneus f4 beys have been very surprising to me. Id personally go with Forneus
I for Garuda g3 (recolour). Thank you guys for helping me choose Garuda.
(Dec. 17, 2019  8:56 PM)Emperor 1 Wrote:  [video=youtube]http://www.marizsastyletube.com[/video]  I don't know which one is best. This all started when I was beyblade hunting in Game Xpress, Guyana. I saw Wyvron w3, recoloured Garuda g3, Z Achilles and Forneus f4 ripfire and finally Beyblade burst turbo slingshock riptide Forneus f4. I knew I didn't like ripfire so I wanted to choose out of the three, but they were all defence types. 

U.S= $1 Guyana=$200
U.S.A =$30 Guyana=$6000

Please help me decide!

Garuda G3's burst resistance is given by how tight the performance tip is. Defense and Eternal-S are the best. I saw a lot of reviews of it and why everybody said "I think this Blue Garuda G3's recolor has better slopes than the yellow one"? Because it has Defense in its stock combo, there's no actual improvement of burst resistance. Trust me, i have a long experience with Hasbeys. Sometimes they're pretty crazy, because you could buy a bey with a good disc + performance tip and when you assemble it it's everything but tight. The ONE only bey that has never disappointed me in burst resistance is Valtryek. Yes, the first one. It's just insanely tight with a lot of pts, like Accel-Zephyr-Defense-Survive. These tips are tight to begin with, but on Valtryek they're just unbelievable. I bought like 10 Valtryeks in two years, never got a bad one. Wikia is often wrong about Hasbro burst beys. According to it Valtryek has decent burst resistance, when it actually has VERY GOOD one. But we've gone too far from the topic, let's get back to Garuda G3. One of my favorite combos is Garuda G3/Polish/Eternal-S. Since Et-S is even shorter than the Takara-Tomy version (which is already shorter than the average performance tips' height) and Garuda would scrape easily on the stadium, Polish makes contact on it first and helps G3 to return upright. It's pretty much impossible to hit it, it's a very short combo.