[Answered]  Which pull from random booster 11 is good

[Image: 37207436_1522903767814530_17971330166575...e=5BE547D9]

recently found some new random boosters at local store, I'm gonna pick up a few LR launchers to sell but before that can anyone give me some help on which parts would be a good pull from the random booster?? All the parts with the bey is really weird so idk which would be good
Ark Bahamat 7 l xt is my top pick,then winning Valkyrie 3 yielding .
I've got two of them coming in the mail now. I already have a winning valkyrie so that's the only one I don't need. I like all the other beys it can come with, would not mind the vise lepord, arc bahumut, or even the nightmare longinus.
Every single pull from this rbv is worth the money imo. Great layers and driver's mixed through out plus 3 chances at the new L frame.
ey how much for a blue lr launcher and maybe a b-98
(Jul. 14, 2018  8:00 PM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: ey how much for a blue lr launcher and maybe a b-98

The Best in Bloody Longinus and the worst are green forneus and Arc Bahumt
(Jul. 14, 2018  9:09 PM)originalzankye Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2018  8:00 PM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: ey how much for a blue lr launcher and maybe a b-98

The Best in Bloody Longinus and the worst are green forneus and Arc Bahumt
I mostly agree with you but do you really have to be dissing my man Arc Bahamut xD
Actually, every beyblades in this random booster are great (if we talk about the layers in priority) ,the problem is that all the best layers comes with a bad driver like aB with Xtend. My favorite choices (for competitve use) are arc Bahamut, EXTREMLY GOOD layer that is currently only available in the B-98 God customize set (50USD), Emperor Forneus because it's a great layer and meteor can be useful in attack combos, and the Red Vise Leopard because of its exclusive layer, the disk 4 is good, and the driver yard is good and can be put on the eF for an almost stock combo
bL.8V.D. is absolute trash... Useless Layer, useless Disk, useless Frame and useless Driver. The best pulls are clearly vL.4.Yr, aB.7L.Xt. and eF.1M.Hn.
Battle with Vise leopard vs all random booster launching soon in our channel and you can see their performance, they all look amazing put the combos some are terrible
(Jul. 14, 2018  9:38 PM)Kaiser138 Wrote: bL.8V.D. is absolute trash... Useless Layer, useless Disk, useless Frame and useless Driver. The best pulls are clearly vL.4.Yr, aB.7L.Xt. and eF.1M.Hn.

Wrong, Wrong, Wrong, and Right
(Jul. 14, 2018  9:38 PM)Kaiser138 Wrote: bL.8V.D. is absolute trash... Useless Layer, useless Disk, useless Frame and useless Driver. The best pulls are clearly vL.4.Yr, aB.7L.Xt. and eF.1M.Hn.
The Emperor Forneus combo isn't that good either. The 1 disc is too light and off balance, the layer isn't as defensive as advertised, and Hunter isn't very good for tournaments. Also, the prize Vise Leopard is better than the red one. Lift is the Heaviest disk so far, the Destroy driver is better than Yard, and there is a possibility that TT made a better mold for the prize version(not confirmed). Also, the 4 disc is very common.
(Jul. 14, 2018  10:02 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
The Emperor Forneus combo isn't that good either. The 1 disc is too light and off balance, the layer isn't as defensive as advertised, and Hunter isn't very good for tournaments. Also, the prize Vise Leopard is better than the red one. Lift is the Heaviest disk so far, the Destroy driver is better than Yard, and there is a possibility that TT made a better mold for the prize version(not confirmed). Also, the 4 disc is very common.

Asking for the best beys in a random booster is in reality asking for the least worst. All combos are trash so basically everytime you have to choose the beys that have the least worst pieces with the best layers. The normal booster eF is better that the combo in this RB. And i guess, the prize vL will be more expensive in confirmed version than the red one
Well, the thing is that each pull has trash parts (except vL (Red) which is okay). vL(Blue) has 11, sT has Volcanic, aB has Xtend, nL has Planet, eF has 1, wV has Yielding and bL has... Everything.
Hunter is an okay attack Driver, 4 is an okay Disk, Yard is a good defense Driver and eF is a defense monster (fitted with a Level Chip at least).

And Lift is probably going to scrape a lot, so say hello to heavier Beys but goodbye to LAD.
the cheapest ive found a blue LR is 850 yen and for a random booster 900 yen
I would want to buy some beys and launchers from you,sent you a pm ,please check.
(Jul. 14, 2018  10:19 PM)Kaiser138 Wrote: Well, the thing is that each pull has trash parts (except vL (Red) which is okay). vL(Blue) has 11, sT has Volcanic, aB has Xtend, nL has Planet, eF has 1, wV has Yielding and bL has... Everything.
Hunter is an okay attack Driver, 4 is an okay Disk, Yard is a good defense Driver and eF is a defense monster (fitted with a Level Chip at least).

And Lift is probably going to scrape a lot, so say hello to heavier Beys but goodbye to LAD.

Yeah honestly its sort of pointless to ask which one is the best, as they all have their ups and downs, except bL, its just trash

I'm going to be picking up 4 random booster and hopefully I pull aB, one of the vL, and hopefully nL or eF, even screw trident would be a good pull
Very excited for the new Winning Valkyrie Recolor. I think it will be interesting to see how Destroy works with vL.
bL is actually good, infact best beyblade at bursting other left spins, but only on certain combos. If you’re talking about just the combo is cones woth in the rB, then you’re right about the combo.
(Jul. 16, 2018  1:09 AM)brandbrick Wrote: bL is actually good, infact best beyblade at bursting other left spins, but only on certain combos. If you’re talking about just the combo is cones woth in the rB, then you’re right about the combo.

what combo would u recommend for a competitive bL for left spin matchups?
It’s stock combo is good ,just swap the disc for 7,0,10,etc.
(Jul. 16, 2018  12:58 PM)Shirobani02 Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2018  1:09 AM)brandbrick Wrote: bL is actually good, infact best beyblade at bursting other left spins, but only on certain combos. If you’re talking about just the combo is cones woth in the rB, then you’re right about the combo.

what combo would u recommend for a competitive bL for left spin matchups?

It depends, as Battleburst said, its stock combo is pretty good. I'd say use a rubber tip, or either go for stationary attack, something like bL 7 (something good for stationary attack, might have to do some research to find the driver good for stationary), or something for just pure on attack try maybe bL 0 Variable (or Jolt) for attack, I wouldn't use Xtreme on bL, I think it's not as good, same with Destroy.
(Jul. 16, 2018  11:25 PM)Bananareaper Wrote: ALL OF THEM!

btw where is this at?
A toysrus in japan