[Answered]  Which Bey Likely Caused this Damage?

[Image: 20190304_143843.jpg?width=210&height=374]
I was battling with this Balkesh B3 and suddenly I notice this big scratch on it. I was battling it against Revive Phoenix (Stock) and Spryzen Requiem (Stock). I'm not sure if this makes it legal in WBO tournaments anymore.

Everyone the shape of the damage isn't in a Z, I think you are confused by Balkesh's protrusion, the damage is just the straight slash underneath.

Thank you everyone for all your replies. After doing some test battles with other Hasbro Beys such as Spryzen Requiem, Lunior L3, and Fafnir F3, the problem seems to be in the quality of Hasbro's plastic. I understand that it's plastic, it's bound to chip and break someday. However the Takara Tomy Beys that I own and do equally the same amount of battles as I do with the Hasbro Beys, are still in good condition. 

I hope that Hasbro will improve the quality in their plastic in future releases, as some give potential to beys, where their Takara Tomy counterparts lack in competitiveness.
that Z that looks not right

that looks man made
(Mar. 04, 2019  8:38 PM)veltrek Wrote: that Z that looks not right

that looks man made

No one touches my Beys, and I did not purposely make this.
If I had to guess S3 because it can go same spin against B3
but bey scraches are most times random that one is a letter no bey makes letters when they hit
Have you been using 12 without a frame in the past? It could be an old scratch you never noticed until now.
(Mar. 04, 2019  9:07 PM)veltrek Wrote: but bey scraches are most times random that one is a letter no bey makes letters when they hit

Maybe not in one hit, but multiple scratches in a Z formation is just as likely as any other arrangement. It only seems man-made because it resembles something we are familiar with. Looking at each scratch individually as opposed to their grouping would be much more useful.
no it is one scrach that keeps on going there are no spaces look closer
(Mar. 04, 2019  9:11 PM)MWF Wrote: Have you been using 12 without a frame in the past? It could be an old scratch you never noticed until now.

I made sure to toss my 12 Frames in a box never to be used.
so what happened to it this is wired
(Mar. 04, 2019  9:15 PM)Flame~Capricorn Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2019  9:07 PM)veltrek Wrote: but bey scraches are most times random that one is a letter no bey makes letters when they hit

Maybe not in one hit, but multiple scratches in a Z formation is just as likely as any other arrangement. It only seems man-made because it resembles something we are familiar with. Looking at each scratch individually as opposed to their grouping would be much more useful.

There are some more minor scratches but this one is the most obvious one, what exactly is the Z formation ?

(Mar. 04, 2019  9:27 PM)veltrek Wrote: so what happened to it this is wired

I really want to know too, so I can prevent this from happening to my other Beys.
who were you battling maybe they did it after the battle
(Mar. 04, 2019  9:36 PM)veltrek Wrote: who were you battling maybe they did it after the battle

I launched the Beys myself.
(Mar. 04, 2019  8:58 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: If I had to guess S3 because it can go same spin against B3

I had that thought too, S3 has a sharp point at the tip of the Axe, but I don'tthink that would be enough to damage Balkesh that badly right?
have you ever battled some one else with that bey

(Mar. 04, 2019  9:44 PM)Rainy Sunset Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2019  8:58 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: If I had to guess S3 because it can go same spin against B3

I had that thought too, S3 has a sharp point at the tip of the Axe, but I don'tthink that would be enough to damage Balkesh that badly right?

no that Z is on the side
It's not a scratch, it's an impact. The point of the z is the end of the impact, the second squiggle is a crack from the plastic being smooshed forward.

The plastic is kinda weak, this could have happened when the bey was leaning low and a heavy hit dented the plastic just enough to crack it. That's my take haha.
(Mar. 04, 2019  9:59 PM)Dutchems Wrote: It's not a scratch, it's an impact. The point of the z is the end of the impact, the second squiggle is a crack from the plastic being smooshed forward.

The plastic is kinda weak, this could have happened when the bey was leaning low and a heavy hit dented the plastic just enough to crack it. That's my take haha.

Oh I see what everyone is talking about the Z shape, it's actually not a Z. That reversed 7 makes it look like its part of the impact you say, so it looks like a Z but it's not part of the scratch, it's a single slash, which is the lower part.
Ok everyone I updated the picture because from the angle that I did it, it looked like a Z because the scratch just happened to line up with Balkesh's protrusion to look like a Z, please look at it again.
(Mar. 05, 2019  12:05 AM)Rainy Sunset Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2019  11:54 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: Made by Z Achilles

I don't own Achilles

It's due to Hasbro using cheaper/weaker plastic. It dents quite easily. I can dent certain layers with my nails.
(Mar. 07, 2019  12:05 AM)K1D Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2019  12:05 AM)Rainy Sunset Wrote: I don't own Achilles

It's due to Hasbro using cheaper/weaker plastic. It dents quite easily. I can dent certain layers with my nails.

Thank You ! I heard of Hasbro using sub-par plastic but I didn't realize it was this significant. It really is a shame, since Balkesh B3 is a good layer.
If I had to guess who did the damage, I'd say Phoenix did. From the shape of it, it seems that it Phoenix hit Balkesh with the edge of its armor and then the drifting away after the impact separated the plastic, and that made the full shape of the upside down seven.
(Mar. 07, 2019  9:18 PM)ThunderSpriggan Wrote: If I had to guess who did the damage, I'd say Phoenix did. From the shape of it, it seems that it Phoenix hit Balkesh with the edge of its armor and then the drifting away after the impact separated the plastic, and that made the full shape of the upside down seven.

Looks like Phoenix recks beys both in the anime and real life.
(Mar. 07, 2019  9:29 PM)Rainy Sunset Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2019  9:18 PM)ThunderSpriggan Wrote: If I had to guess who did the damage, I'd say Phoenix did. From the shape of it, it seems that it Phoenix hit Balkesh with the edge of its armor and then the drifting away after the impact separated the plastic, and that made the full shape of the upside down seven.

Looks like Phoenix recks beys both in the anime and real life.

At least Balkesh isn't entirely dead.
Probably unimportant but My Spryzen's plastic, the golden part is peeling out after some battles ( About 10 Battles ) it's chipping of the paint along with some of the layer of the plastic, this further proves Hasbro's inferiority. Not even Inferiority but terrible quality of plastic, almost comparable to the Knockoffs but a bit better.

Many bash on Hasbro without any reasons or proof so that's why I was skeptical, but testing out all this, my Takara Tomy Beys are still in good condition, while only my Hasbro beys are showing clear signs of damage. 

Maybe you aren't suppose to battle Takara Tomy Vs Hasbro. For those who primarily use Hasbro let me know if your Beys also get damaged quickly as well.