[Answered]  What layer is better?

I recently got Balkedhesh B4”3 and was wondering if it’s still a decent layer or if it’s outclassed by salamander? Hercules H4?  Phoenix P4?
Balkesh is still pretty good. I’m not sure if it’s better than Hasbro Phoenix and Salamander though.
(Apr. 07, 2019  2:39 PM)brandbrick Wrote: Balkesh is still pretty good. I’m not sure if it’s better than Hasbro Phoenix and Salamander though.

balkesh has become outclassed and has horrendous teeth
(Apr. 07, 2019  4:25 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2019  2:39 PM)brandbrick Wrote: Balkesh is still pretty good. I’m not sure if it’s better than Hasbro Phoenix and Salamander though.

balkesh has become outclassed and has horrendous teeth

He said balkesh not bahamut. Balkesh has awesome slopes.............
I am not aware of hasbro meta,but I'm almost sure it is viable.
Ha! B3 is one of the best layers in the game! Keep in mind that it beats most things opposite spin and doesn't burst. S4 is imo the third worst layer for hasbro (evolution and turbo only) and is hot garbage. Phoenix isn't that good either tbh.hercules is on par with B3 and may even beat it opp spin, though it doesn't have as much burst resistance.
(Apr. 07, 2019  6:01 PM)bladekid Wrote: Ha! B3 is one of the best layers in the game! Keep in mind that it beats most things opposite spin and doesn't burst. S4 is imo the third worst layer for hasbro (evolution and turbo only) and is hot garbage. Phoenix isn't that good either tbh.hercules is on par with B3 and may even beat it opp spin, though it doesn't have as much burst resistance.
Thanks for your help!
(Apr. 08, 2019  11:51 AM)HappyRhino Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2019  6:01 PM)bladekid Wrote: Ha! B3 is one of the best layers in the game! Keep in mind that it beats most things opposite spin and doesn't burst. S4 is imo the third worst layer for hasbro (evolution and turbo only) and is hot garbage. Phoenix isn't that good either tbh.hercules is on par with B3 and may even beat it opp spin, though it doesn't have as much burst resistance.
Thanks for your help!
No problem man! That's what we're here for!
Hasbro's Balkesh B3 is best with Hasbro Bearing and is still tournament viable. A solid left spin counter to many right spin beys. Capable of beating ChoZ-V, Perfect Phoenix, and other top tier beys.

Whereas all the Hasbro Turbo beys are shoddy reproductions.
(Apr. 09, 2019  1:31 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Hasbro's Balkesh B3 is best with Hasbro Bearing and is still tournament viable. A solid left spin counter to many right spin beys. Capable of beating ChoZ-V, Perfect Phoenix, and other top tier beys.

Whereas all the Hasbro Turbo beys are shoddy reproductions.
True, but H4 is actually a really good beyblade
H4? Perhaps. Might be better with metal though. Could defeat a Hell Salamander maybe.