[Answered]  What is the difference between Genesis Valtryek and Strike Valtryek?

I saw Strike Valtryek, and it looked like Genesis Valtryek, but with a different center. What is the difference between them?
(Jun. 09, 2019  3:01 PM)Starry Knight Wrote: I saw Strike Valtryek, and it looked like Genesis Valtryek, but with a different center. What is the difference between them?

The hasbro versions have basically no performance differences. Maybe Strike Valtryek is a tiny bit heavier, but it doesn't lock the wings in place like the Takara Tomy version does.
Hasbro or Takara Tomy
For Hasbro:
They are literally the exact same. They just have different centers and a bit heavier.
For TT:
It locks in the wings disabling the spring gimmick and also gives more weight.
Only the center is different there is also a weight difference but you can do a mod on strike Valkyrie (hasbro to make it in locked mode)
The weight, Burst Resistance, and center are different. Strike with better weight and BR.
Yo wazzup guys? I read the whole thread and my hatred for both Hasbro and TT rised up again, just because Genesis valtryek/God Valkyrie have never been competitive at all. Too light, strike god chip helped a bit gV but not enough to make it viable for competitive use. So, i'm sorry if it's not the right place to post this stuff but i could't resist from posting my version of Genesis valtryek -sorry- Strike Valtryek! This is how this bey should has always been (in my opinion, at least)...

[Image: 345oind.jpg]

[Image: qxkm8n.jpg]

[Image: 30clxjk.jpg]

[Image: 15nxcns.jpg]

Mods:
Replaced plastic god chip with a green metal face bolt,
Shaped the MF in order to make it fit into the empty central hole who was left by valtryek v3's god chip , but only after enlarging that hole itself,
Took the useless bound gimmick away by unscrewing the layer and positioning the spring vertically with a drop of glue,
Re-assembled v3, pushed the metal face in depth.
Chose a good combo for Sv3: 5V/A. Thanks to those slopes and Accel's tight spring, the burst resistance is INSANE. It seems like stuck!

New Stats:
Strike Valtryek weighs 13.15 grams now (!) 
Original weight 9.50 grams (freakin sad)
Illegal for official tournaments (already knew it :D)
5 disc 21.50 grams
Vortex frame 2.50 grams
Accel 5.50 grams
Total combo weighs 42.47 grams

Well, i guess i gave some justice to v3 ahahah!
Strike has a metal god chip and cannot use spring attacks. Genesis can use spring attacks but doesn't have metal g chip
(Jun. 23, 2019  3:28 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: Strike has a metal god chip and cannot use spring attacks. Genesis can use spring attacks but doesn't have metal g chip

That's God Valkyrie and Strike God Valkyrie. What he means is the Hasbro Genesis Valtryek and the Genesis Valtryek recolor from the Battle Tower set.
(Jun. 22, 2019  10:52 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Yo wazzup guys? I read the whole thread and my hatred for both Hasbro and TT rised up again, just because Genesis valtryek/God Valkyrie have never been competitive at all. Too light, strike god chip helped a bit gV but not enough to make it viable for competitive use. So, i'm sorry if it's not the right place to post this stuff but i could't resist from posting my version of Genesis valtryek -sorry- Strike Valtryek! This is how this bey should has always been (in my opinion, at least)...

Mods:
Shaped the MF in order to make it fit into the empty central hole who was left by valtryek v3's god chip , but only after enlarging that hole itself,
Took the useless bound gimmick away by unscrewing the layer and positioning the spring vertically with a drop of glue,
Chose a good combo for Sv3: 5V/A. Thanks to those slopes and Accel's tight spring, the burst resistance is INSANE. It seems like stuck!

New Stats:
Illegal for official tournaments (already knew it Grin)
5 disc 21.50 grams
Vortex frame 2.50 grams
Accel 5.50 grams

Lol, do you want every beyblade part to be competitive?
(Jun. 23, 2019  7:06 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2019  10:52 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Yo wazzup guys? I read the whole thread and my hatred for both Hasbro and TT rised up again, just because Genesis valtryek/God Valkyrie have never been competitive at all. Too light, strike god chip helped a bit gV but not enough to make it viable for competitive use. So, i'm sorry if it's not the right place to post this stuff but i could't resist from posting my version of Genesis valtryek -sorry- Strike Valtryek! This is how this bey should has always been (in my opinion, at least)...

Mods:

New Stats:
Illegal for official tournaments (already knew it :D)
5 disc 21.50 grams
Vortex frame 2.50 grams
Accel 5.50 grams

Lol, do you want every beyblade part to be competitive?

Yeah :)
Not really actually, the other parts of the combo are very good. But i mean, come on! The main character's beyblade can't be that weak ;)
It's ridiculous how SgV beats Spriggan Requiem in the anime ?
(Jun. 21, 2019  3:47 AM)BeybladeBlast11 Wrote: Only the center is different there is also a weight difference but you can do a mod on strike Valkyrie (hasbro to make it in locked mode)

What is the mod? Could you explain it please
(Jun. 23, 2019  4:24 PM)IronWebSlinger Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2019  3:47 AM)BeybladeBlast11 Wrote: Only the center is different there is also a weight difference but you can do a mod on strike Valkyrie (hasbro to make it in locked mode)

What is the mod? Could you explain it please

Hi! You have to unscrew the layer, take the spring out of there, turn the layer (slightly to the left). At this point you shouldn't see the sub-wings anymore since the 3 sub-wings are under the upper wings. Now, put the spring vertically on the right side of the plastic piece in which the spring was working to activate the bound gimmick. Try to re-assemble the whole v3 without letting the spring escape (if you do, put it back and try again. You can use a screw driver to hold it in the right place until the upper layer keeps the spring from moving). If everything has been done right, v3 will stay like it had a strike god chip on. Screw it well! Anyway, this mod can fail in case of a huge hit with another bey. The spring could pop out of the layer. A bit of super glue on the spring itself prevents this from happening, remember: just a bit (if you want to)!
Looking at this, I can tell the question has not been properly answered yet. Let me go into some detail.

Strike Valtryek V3 is an energy layer that shares nearly the exact same properties as Genesis Valtryek V3.
Going through, I can notice a few differences within the layer.
The middle piece is slightly thicker due to its aesthetic design, giving it a very minuscule weight bonus.
It’s burst resistance is easily noticeable, being slightly weaker than Genesis Valtryek V3. (Unless that’s just me and my layers)

In summary, unless you’re a collector who likes looking at cool stuff, Strike Valtryek V3 strangely feels weaker than Genesis Valtryek V3, “sharing the exact same Spring gimmicks and the exact same shape” while having a worthless aesthetic that shares no purpose to the bey at all. As such, it is recommended that you buy the Battle Tower set if you’re after Noctemis N3 only, and simply ignore Strike Valtryek V3. There are stronger beys out there.
(Jun. 24, 2019  4:35 AM)IronFace879 Wrote: Looking at this, I can tell the question has not been properly answered yet. Let me go into some detail.

Strike Valtryek V3 is an energy layer that shares nearly the exact same properties as Genesis Valtryek V3.
Going through, I can notice a few differences within the layer.
The middle piece is slightly thicker due to its aesthetic design, giving it a very minuscule weight bonus.
It’s burst resistance is easily noticeable, being slightly weaker than Genesis Valtryek V3. (Unless that’s just me and my layers)

In summary, unless you’re a collector who likes looking at cool stuff, Strike Valtryek V3 strangely feels weaker than Genesis Valtryek V3, “sharing the exact same Spring gimmicks and the exact same shape” while having a worthless aesthetic that shares no purpose to the bey at all. As such, it is recommended that you buy the Battle Tower set if you’re after Noctemis N3 only, and simply ignore Strike Valtryek V3. There are stronger beys out there.

Yeah, you're definitely right. If one already has Genesis or Strike Valtryek the "strike god chip-less locked wings" mod is fine. If not, unless you find it at Walmart, Target or whatever for a ridiculous price like 5-10 dollars that's completely worthless. As you stated, the Battle Tower set is the only one who features a Hasbro Twin Noctemis N3 (much stronger than V3). Strike Valtryek is there too, but you need to make heavy ( and ILLEGAL FOR OFFICIAL TOURNAMENTS) mods in order to make it competitive. That's a shame, God Valkyrie has awesome teeth and Genesis Valtryek V3 has great slopes, they're just too light.