[Answered]  What is MFB and HMS?

What is MFB and HMS (I started playing in the evolution series of Beyblade Burst)?? Are they worth buying? Can I use them in tournaments?
(Oct. 21, 2020  2:34 AM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: What is MFB and HMS (I started playing in the evolution series of Beyblade Burst).
Hms is from the plastic gen era so like 2000s.
(Oct. 21, 2020  2:34 AM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: What is MFB and HMS (I started playing in the evolution series of Beyblade Burst).

MFB is an acronym for Metal Fight Beyblade, and was the generation before Burst. HMS is an acronym for Heavy Metal System (I think) and was part of the Plastic gen, which was the original generation of Beyblade

Neither generations were supposed to Burst at all.
I actually grew up with both plastics and mfb. I think you should try and get some.
(Oct. 21, 2020  2:40 AM)kai edits Wrote: I actually grew up with both plastics and mfb. I think you should try and get some.

Where can I get them? Please pm me!

(Oct. 21, 2020  2:36 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:

MFB is an acronym for Metal Fight Beyblade, and was the generation before Burst. HMS is an acronym for Heavy Metal System (I think) and was part of the Plastic gen, which was the original generation of Beyblade

Cool! So HMS is heavy?
(Oct. 21, 2020  2:46 AM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2020  2:40 AM)kai edits Wrote: I actually grew up with both plastics and mfb. I think you should try and get some.

Where can I get them? Please pm me!

(Oct. 21, 2020  2:36 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: MFB is an acronym for Metal Fight Beyblade, and was the generation before Burst. HMS is an acronym for Heavy Metal System (I think) and was part of the Plastic gen, which was the original generation of Beyblade

Cool! So HMS is heavy?
Amazon or eBay.
(Oct. 21, 2020  2:48 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2020  2:46 AM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Where can I get them? Please pm me!

Cool! So HMS is heavy?
Amazon or eBay.

Oh ok. So I have to search “Plastic Gen Beyblades”?
(Oct. 21, 2020  2:49 AM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2020  2:48 AM)kai edits Wrote: Amazon or eBay.

Yes I think
(Oct. 21, 2020  2:49 AM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2020  2:48 AM)kai edits Wrote: Amazon or eBay.

Be wary of eBay sellers. They often times sell fakes.
(Oct. 21, 2020  3:25 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2020  2:49 AM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Oh ok. So I have to search “Plastic Gen Beyblades”?

Be wary of eBay sellers. They often times sell fakes.
Yes I know. In your signature, where it says “Things that other people have done for me” , when I click the spoiler tag, only half of something comes up! Thought I would tell you.
HEY the HMS beys are a generation of plastic beys with metal, it is not the plastic generation, but is from the same series, HeavyMetalSystem is the meaning and they are worth buying it
is the 4th generation of beyblade released overall (the first and second being plastic, and third being the ones with engine gears )
the MFB is for metal fight beyblades , here in the U.S known as metal fusion
they are really fun and are also worth buying