[Answered]  What does bumping mean in the bey marketplace?

I see a lot of people commenting bump! On the bey marketplace and was wondering what it does.
if your thread you opened wasn't answered for a longer period of time, you can write bump so it pop ups back on the first page as the first thread other users can see. People sometimes don't look at the second or third page for selling threads, because they might be not active anymore, so most people only loo at the first page and that's where you wanna have your active selling threads
(Jun. 20, 2020  1:38 PM)Glowfire1 Wrote: if your thread you opened wasn't answered for a longer period of time, you can write bump so it pop ups back on the first page as the first thread other users can see. People sometimes don't look at the second or third page for selling threads, because they might be not active anymore, so most people only loo at the first page and that's where you wanna have your active selling threads
Thanks!
It is considered rude to bump TOO much. Usually give it a few days between bumps. Or... I'll show up in your thread, and nobody wants that!
(Jun. 20, 2020  6:19 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: It is considered rude to bump TOO much. Usually give it a few days between bumps. Or... I'll show up in your thread, and nobody wants that!

Lol. Thanks for the advice deceased crab. I’ll be sure to follow it.