[Answered]  What do I need to know to make a team?

I am thinking about making a team of beybladers and was wondering what I need and what I need to know before I do. Thanks!
(May. 19, 2020  10:33 PM)Chickenbot1000 Wrote: I am thinking about making a team of beybladers and was wondering what I need and what I need to know before I do. Thanks!

I would probably recommend joining a team to get experience with a team, and after you’ve been on a team for a while and gained some experience, venture out and make your own team then.
I would but the problem is that there are no teams in my area and most teams require you to be in the area or close by, which is my motivation for making one.
What state do you live in?
(May. 19, 2020  10:46 PM)FreeFafnir64 Wrote: What state do you live in?

Hawaii
Dang! Well, do you know anyone in the area who likes and has beyblades?
(May. 19, 2020  10:48 PM)FreeFafnir64 Wrote: Dang! Well, do you know anyone in the area who likes and has beyblades?

Yea, but they aren't as serious as I am which is why I wanted to make a team on the WBO.
There’s really nothing to creating a team besides just announcing that you want to. WBO doesn’t really have rules about making bey teams.

I’d recommend putting a post in the community thread for Hawaii, unless there isn’t one. If that’s the case, I’d create one.

Good luck to you. Made you can be the catalyst to building a good bey scene in Hawaii.