[Answered]  What are some good Attack Layers (from GT Backwards)?

(Sep. 14, 2020  11:11 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2020  9:00 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: It’s an it, not he. I never said Cheeto was the best smh. Just accept the fact that Genesis isn’t meta, and move on.

I know that and I been moved on maybe people should mess around more with combos. Why sparking is so hyped? To me cheetoblader reminded me there is a more powerful bey 
Combo
World Lucifer 2a wave or ultimate reboot(this my combo I would like some credit please)

Anyone can use your and or test combo anywhere, not like they have to give you (or will) credit for an idea. Plus, World isn't even out yet, so you can't test this out either. You ask why Sparking is so hyped, then you recommend a sparking combo containing a part of probably the most hyped sparking bey. Funny why you asked that in the first place.
Sparking is kinda disappointing to honest. Bro if you disagree don't quote me and dont attack me.
(Sep. 14, 2020  11:25 PM)kai edits Wrote: Sparking is kinda disappointing to honest. Bro if you disagree don't quote me and dont attack me.

1. I can quote you, otherwise I wouldn't have the ability to. You don't have to care or listen.
2. I respect your opinion, but there are some things that are facts, like how Sparking beys outclass basically everything else at this point, including Regalia by a long shot.
(Sep. 14, 2020  11:28 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2020  11:25 PM)kai edits Wrote: Sparking is kinda disappointing to honest. Bro if you disagree don't quote me and dont attack me.

1. I can quote you, otherwise I wouldn't have the ability to. You don't have to care or listen.
2. I respect your opinion, but there are some things that are facts, like how Sparking beys outclass basically everything else at this point, including Regalia by a long shot.
Kinda hate sparking.meta is unfair. And people attack other people because of their opinions.
(Sep. 14, 2020  11:29 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2020  11:28 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: 1. I can quote you, otherwise I wouldn't have the ability to. You don't have to care or listen.
Kinda hate sparking.meta is unfair. And people attack other people because of their opinions.

Uh, how is the meta unfair? There is no one clear dominating Sparking bey, and it's unfortunate other beys can't compete but that's just how it is. No one's attacking your opinion here either.
Saying in general people like to attack people
No one’s talking about the real attack layer: Hazard Kerbeus. It’s actually pretty decent with a dash driver.
(Sep. 15, 2020  12:01 AM)GreenK9148 Wrote: No one’s talking about the real attack layer: Hazard Kerbeus. It’s actually pretty decent with a dash driver.

They forgot about Bushin Ashura
(Sep. 15, 2020  12:01 AM)GreenK9148 Wrote: No one’s talking about the real attack layer: Hazard Kerbeus. It’s actually pretty decent with a dash driver.

Crash Ragnurak is the best smash attacker, no cap. Take the stock combo out of the Cho-Z Customize Set and you're set for life.
(Sep. 15, 2020  12:03 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:

Crash Ragnurak is the best smash attacker, no cap. Take the stock combo out of the Cho-Z Customize Set and you're set for life.

Crash Ragnurak is really good for smash attack. I’m not saying hazard is better, I just said it was decent.
(Sep. 14, 2020  11:11 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2020  9:00 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: It’s an it, not he. I never said Cheeto was the best smh. Just accept the fact that Genesis isn’t meta, and move on.

I know that and I been moved on maybe people should mess around more with combos. Why sparking is so hyped? To me cheetoblader reminded me there is a more powerful bey 
Combo
World Lucifer 2a wave or ultimate reboot(this my combo I would like some credit please)
Not your combo, and World isn’t even out yet.
(Sep. 15, 2020  12:56 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2020  11:11 PM)kai edits Wrote: I know that and I been moved on maybe people should mess around more with combos. Why sparking is so hyped? To me cheetoblader reminded me there is a more powerful bey 
Combo
Not your combo, and World isn’t even out yet.

This is my combo for people can have fun with. I know world is not out.
(Sep. 15, 2020  1:03 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2020  12:56 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Not your combo, and World isn’t even out yet.

This is my combo for people can have fun with. I know world is not out.

It’s not your combo. Just one that you’re interested in smh
(Sep. 15, 2020  1:05 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2020  1:03 AM)kai edits Wrote: This is my combo for people can have fun with. I know world is not out.

It’s not your combo. Just one that you’re interested in smh

Hey remember what Deceasedcrab said about you and Kai edits debating each other.
(Sep. 15, 2020  1:25 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2020  1:05 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: It’s not your combo. Just one that you’re interested in smh

Hey remember what Deceasedcrab said about you and Kai edits debating each other.
Mmmmmmmmm yes… but like, c’mon. Some has to cram logic into their head.
(Sep. 15, 2020  1:28 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2020  1:25 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Hey remember what Deceasedcrab said about you and Kai edits debating each other.
Reminds me of that meme. Mmmm, monkey.
My opinion on this is that we’re replying to a Q&A thread that has already served its purpose. Debating over the meta shouldn’t be done here. I’ve been in arguments like this myself, and most of them end in fighting and someone being extremely upset.
Let’s all stop this before it gets out of hand. Smile
(Sep. 15, 2020  1:28 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2020  1:25 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Hey remember what Deceasedcrab said about you and Kai edits debating each other.

I think that Kai edits knows that it’s not his combo, but just is saying so kind of like how people call phones that their parents got theirs