[Answered]  WHAT NOOOOOOOO!!

Can someone explain to me why deathscyther was banned? I mean it's not that op. And i've been hearing rumors that Odin and Drain Fafnir are soon to follow are these true?
D and D2 were high tier layers used in stamina combos so much that everyone was using it so it was banned to stop things like an entire tournament being only D and D2. They ruled the metagame with an iron fist. From what I heard.

Another thing, hasbro's D and D2 are not banned for the hasbro format.
(Jun. 11, 2017  2:31 PM)Mr.Turtle Wrote: Can someone explain to me why deathscyther was banned? I mean it's not that op. And i've been hearing rumors that Odin and Drain Fafnir are soon to follow are these true?

Odin was already banned, and it is practically outclassed. D2 and D DOMINATED the meta. dF MAY be banned.
Anybody falling from their chair in surprise at finding out that we had to ban Deathscyther and Dark Deathscyther has not been paying any attention at all to the Winning Combinations topic in a year... These threads are important, everybody who cares about the hobby should be consulting them whenever a new reply gets added.
People just use it too much, and OP.