[Answered]  Venom Diabolos Attack

We will have VD attack driver tournament this weekend. Can anybody give me the right combo? I have hunter', Sword and Ultimate reboot driver. Forge Disc I have a lot. Last combo I use with VD lost to LS with Ultimate Reboot as driver. and also, is there any different between rip cord launcher and string launcher. I use ripcord launcher
I guess you go with Hunter'. Yes there is a difference between both of them, in many cases, String launchers are considered better than ripcord.

It depends on which ripcord launcher you are using.
(Oct. 17, 2019  10:42 AM)Aadi Lui Wrote: I guess you go with Hunter'. Yes there is a difference between both of them, in many cases, String launchers are considered better than ripcord.

It depends on which ripcord launcher you are using.

Thanks. Just bought Ultimate reboot and thought it better because I just loose to Lord Spriggan. It spin longer than mine. Just now I realise that Ultimate reboot driver spring is not as good as hunter. about the ripcord, I use LR ripcord with long cord
Ultimate Reboot' is a good driver too. You can also test out Jolt', Xtreme' and Accel', they are some highly competitive attack drivers. As of stamina you can go with Bearing, Xtend+, Eternal and for spin equalization and defeating these top tier stamina drivers there are free spinning ball drivers like Atomic, Orbit and Yard.
(Oct. 17, 2019  11:16 AM)Aadi Lui Wrote: Ultimate Reboot' is a good driver too. You can also test out Jolt', Xtreme' and Accel', they are some highly competitive attack drivers. As of stamina you can go with Bearing, Xtend+, Eternal and for spin equalization and defeating these top tier stamina drivers there are free spinning ball drivers like Atomic, Orbit and Yard.

Thanks but this is pure attack competition and only need attack type driver. thanks for your suggestion
(Oct. 18, 2019  1:35 AM)kontotbey Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2019  11:16 AM)Aadi Lui Wrote: Ultimate Reboot' is a good driver too. You can also test out Jolt', Xtreme' and Accel', they are some highly competitive attack drivers. As of stamina you can go with Bearing, Xtend+, Eternal and for spin equalization and defeating these top tier stamina drivers there are free spinning ball drivers like Atomic, Orbit and Yard.

Thanks but this is pure attack competition and only need attack type driver. thanks for your suggestion

If there aren't any Base restrictions, you could go with something like Dread Diabolos Around Destroy' or Heaven Diabolos Convert Hold'
(Oct. 18, 2019  1:49 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2019  1:35 AM)kontotbey Wrote: Thanks but this is pure attack competition and only need attack type driver. thanks for your suggestion

If there aren't any Base restrictions, you could go with something like Dread Diabolos Around Destroy' or Heaven Diabolos Convert Hold'

Too bad, they only allowed venom or erase diabolos that include base. Also hold, volcanic and destroy are banned for this attack and burst comp.
(Oct. 18, 2019  2:02 AM)kontotbey Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2019  1:49 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: If there aren't any Base restrictions, you could go with something like Dread Diabolos Around Destroy' or Heaven Diabolos Convert Hold'

Too bad, they only allowed venom or erase diabolos that include base. Also hold, volcanic and destroy are banned for this attack and burst comp.

Okay then, I guess something like VD.Cn.Hn' or ED.00G.Jl' might work.
Probably most players will use rubber attack drivers. Try to see if VD vs VD gives out a lot of recoil. If the recpil is not too dangerous, you can try for a stalling strategy using plastic attack tips like Accel', Zephyr', Blow'
(Oct. 18, 2019  4:56 AM)eigerblade Wrote: Probably most players will use rubber attack drivers. Try to see if VD vs VD gives out a lot of recoil. If the recpil is not too dangerous, you can try for a stalling strategy using plastic attack tips like Accel', Zephyr', Blow'

Thanks for the tip. I assume most player will use Ultimate reboot driver

(Oct. 18, 2019  3:08 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2019  2:02 AM)kontotbey Wrote: Too bad, they only allowed venom or erase diabolos that include base. Also hold, volcanic and destroy are banned for this attack and burst comp.

Okay then, I guess something like VD.Cn.Hn' or ED.00G.Jl' might work.

Last tournament I use VD.Ar.Hn' lost to LS with Ul drivers. I thought of using that combo again or maybe change driver to Ui. And this also what come in mind:
VD.Bl.Ul/Hn'
VD.00W.Ul/Hn'
Please do help give oppinions
(Oct. 18, 2019  8:38 AM)kontotbey Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2019  4:56 AM)eigerblade Wrote: Probably most players will use rubber attack drivers. Try to see if VD vs VD gives out a lot of recoil. If the recpil is not too dangerous, you can try for a stalling strategy using plastic attack tips like Accel', Zephyr', Blow'

Thanks for the tip. I assume most player will use Ultimate reboot driver

(Oct. 18, 2019  3:08 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Okay then, I guess something like VD.Cn.Hn' or ED.00G.Jl' might work.

Last tournament I use VD.Ar.Hn' lost to LS with Ul drivers. I thought of using that combo again or maybe change driver to Ui. And this also what come in mind:
VD.Bl.Ul/Hn'
VD.00W.Ul/Hn'

I think that Bltz Hunter' would be good because it's harder to KO while also having better KO Attack.
(Oct. 18, 2019  11:31 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2019  8:38 AM)kontotbey Wrote: Thanks for the tip. I assume most player will use Ultimate reboot driver

VD.Bl.Ul/Hn'
VD.00W.Ul/Hn'

I think that Bltz Hunter' would be good because it's harder to KO while also having better KO Attack.
Thanks for the tip. It sound good too. Sorry, am still new with beyblade