[Answered]  Value of Rapid Eagle G?

Hi, I might be getting a Rapid Eagle G soon, and I was wondering how much it is worth. I have not found that much information about the Beyblade.
It depends on:
  • Condition of the product (New-In-Box or Perfect Condition)
  • If it has all the correct parts
If it's NIB or Perfect Condition, you're looking at 300+ (NIB can go as high as 400 and likely even higher on Japan Auction). The Beyblade is quite rare and EG Beyblades, particularly from Hasbro, are very rare and loved by collectors.
(Jul. 29, 2019  4:09 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: It depends on:
  • Condition of the product (New-In-Box or Perfect Condition)
  • If it has all the correct parts
If it's NIB or Perfect Condition, you're looking at 300+ (NIB can go as high as 400 and likely even higher on Japan Auction). The Beyblade is quite rare and EG Beyblades, particularly from Hasbro, are very rare and loved by collectors.

The one that I might be getting has most of its attack ring stickers. It seems to be in good condition.
Oddly, there are no base stickers at all (I have a NIB version), so as long as you have all the parts, you have a very expensive Beyblade to add to your collection (no less than 250, depending on the overall condition).
(Jul. 29, 2019  4:27 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: Oddly, there are no base stickers at all (I have a NIB version), so as long as you have all the parts, you have a very expensive Beyblade to add to your collection (no less than 250, depending on the overall condition).

Thanks!