[Answered]  Type of launchers

Which type of launcher is better.Rip cord or string launcher.
Depends which launchers.best string is lr,best ripcord is digital sword launcher ,digital sword launcher is better
It really depends on preference. I just got a Storm Pegasis today with an MFB Sring Launcher and I love it, but both have their flaws and weaknesses.
(Jan. 06, 2018  8:26 PM)K1D Wrote: Depends which launchers.best string is lr,best ripcord is digital sword launcher ,digital sword launcher is better

Digital one is more powerful but I heard it breaks easily.
(Jan. 06, 2018  9:33 PM)ptf606 Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2018  8:26 PM)K1D Wrote: Depends which launchers.best string is lr,best ripcord is digital sword launcher ,digital sword launcher is better

Digital one is more powerful but I heard it breaks easily.

If you pull the ripcord straight it won't break, also a string launcher handle is more likely to break, also what bey do you use?

(Jan. 06, 2018  9:15 PM)_PegasusGaming_ Wrote: It really depends on preference. I just got a Storm Pegasis today with an MFB Sring Launcher and I love it, but both have their flaws and weaknesses.

He meant burst
I know but I am pretty sure the same circumstances apply in burst as for launchers
(Jan. 06, 2018  9:37 PM)K1D Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2018  9:33 PM)ptf606 Wrote: Digital one is more powerful but I heard it breaks easily.

If you pull the ripcord straight it won't break, also a string launcher handle is more likely to break, also what bey do you use?

I don't own a digital sword launcher.  I only have the LR one. I just heard it from other people. I have 6 beys and I use all of them. Read the comments of the second one.
(Jan. 06, 2018  10:02 PM)ptf606 Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2018  9:37 PM)K1D Wrote: If you pull the ripcord straight it won't break, also a string launcher handle is more likely to break, also what bey do you use?

I don't own a digital sword launcher.  I only have the LR one. I just heard it from other people. I have 6 beys and I use all of them. Read the comments of the second one.

I know you don't own one(guessed more than knew) thr breaks are from peeps not doin what I said, either way, pretty sure tt made new molds