World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Answered Type of launchers - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Hobby Q&A (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Hobby-Q-A)
+--- Thread: Answered Type of launchers (/Thread-Answered-Type-of-launchers)

Type of launchers - Kakashi lee - Dec. 25, 2017

Which type of launcher is better.Rip cord or string launcher.

RE: Type of launchers - K1D - Jan. 06, 2018

Depends which launchers.best string is lr,best ripcord is digital sword launcher ,digital sword launcher is better

RE: Type of launchers - _PegasusGaming_ - Jan. 06, 2018

It really depends on preference. I just got a Storm Pegasis today with an MFB Sring Launcher and I love it, but both have their flaws and weaknesses.

RE: Type of launchers - ptf606 - Jan. 06, 2018

(Jan. 06, 2018  8:26 PM)K1D Wrote: Depends which launchers.best string is lr,best ripcord is digital sword launcher ,digital sword launcher is better

Digital one is more powerful but I heard it breaks easily.

(Jan. 06, 2018  9:33 PM)ptf606 Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2018  8:26 PM)K1D Wrote: Depends which launchers.best string is lr,best ripcord is digital sword launcher ,digital sword launcher is better

Digital one is more powerful but I heard it breaks easily.

If you pull the ripcord straight it won't break, also a string launcher handle is more likely to break, also what bey do you use?

(Jan. 06, 2018  9:15 PM)_PegasusGaming_ Wrote: It really depends on preference. I just got a Storm Pegasis today with an MFB Sring Launcher and I love it, but both have their flaws and weaknesses.

He meant burst

RE: Type of launchers - _PegasusGaming_ - Jan. 06, 2018

I know but I am pretty sure the same circumstances apply in burst as for launchers

RE: Type of launchers - ptf606 - Jan. 06, 2018

(Jan. 06, 2018  9:37 PM)K1D Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2018  9:33 PM)ptf606 Wrote: Digital one is more powerful but I heard it breaks easily.

If you pull the ripcord straight it won't break, also a string launcher handle is more likely to break, also what bey do you use?

I don't own a digital sword launcher.  I only have the LR one. I just heard it from other people. I have 6 beys and I use all of them. Read the comments of the second one.

(Jan. 06, 2018  10:02 PM)ptf606 Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2018  9:37 PM)K1D Wrote: If you pull the ripcord straight it won't break, also a string launcher handle is more likely to break, also what bey do you use?

I don't own a digital sword launcher.  I only have the LR one. I just heard it from other people. I have 6 beys and I use all of them. Read the comments of the second one.

I know you don't own one(guessed more than knew) thr breaks are from peeps not doin what I said, either way, pretty sure tt made new molds