[Answered]  Tempest dragon modes or awaking

I have heard about tempest dragon having both a mode change and an awakening both refering to the bound wings and is it called a mode change or an awakening?is it legal to put it back in the “bound mode” after its wings flair out?
(Jan. 26, 2021  3:56 PM)Turbo Warrior Wrote: I have heard about tempest dragon having both a mode change and an awakening both refering to the bound wings and is it called a mode change or an awakening?is it legal to put it back in the “bound mode” after its wings flair out?

if the tempest wings get hit hard they will awaken and come out boosting attack power
(Jan. 26, 2021  3:56 PM)Turbo Warrior Wrote: I have heard about tempest dragon having both a mode change and an awakening both refering to the bound wings and is it called a mode change or an awakening?is it legal to put it back in the “bound mode” after its wings flair out?

if the bound wings get hit hard or if your launch is powerful enough, the wings will go out and lock increasing the attack but decreasing the stamina

its legal to put it back to bound mode since its a "awakening" not an actual awakening (that are permanent) but only before the next battle
I dont think is legal to already start on awakened mode
It is definitely legal to put it back into bound mode after the battle Im pretty sure.