[Answered]  Takaratomy and stickers on beyblades

I can't get stickers to stay on my takaratomy beys. Is it legal if I make platsi dip sticker molds and print on the design?
That would make it illegal for WBO Tournaments.. But WBO does not force you to apply stickers, so you can use beyblade's without stickers on them for tournaments.
What I will suggest is, if you are not able to get the stickers stay on the layers then let it be. Or else you can adhesive I guess? Not sure if it's legal or not.
(May. 06, 2018  5:14 PM)Suhasini Wrote: That would make it illegal for WBO Tournaments.. But WBO does not force you to apply stickers, so you can use beyblade's without stickers on them for tournaments.
What I will suggest is, if you are not able to get the stickers stay on the layers then let it be. Or else you can adhesive I guess? Not sure if it's legal or not.

Using foreivn substanseson beyblade make it illegei. However a thin coat of transparent nail paint is allowed
(May. 06, 2018  5:44 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(May. 06, 2018  5:14 PM)Suhasini Wrote: That would make it illegal for WBO Tournaments.. But WBO does not force you to apply stickers, so you can use beyblade's without stickers on them for tournaments.

Using foreivn substanseson beyblade make it illegei. However a thin coat of transparent nail paint is allowed
Okay! Thanks.