[Answered]  Takara Tomy Forge discs Vs. Hasbro forge discs.

Hello, 
I am new to Beyblade and I started to get into it with my son. I am an avid collector of other things so I have been all about the Takara Tomy Beys vice the Hasbro beys. I have watched a lot of videos that distinguish the two and I can mostly tell the difference. However, I haven't found a good video that can help me to identify TT vs Hasbro Forge discs and Performance tips. Mainly because I bought a lot of Beys from a local seller (out here on Oahu, Hi) that were a mix of TT and Hasbro. I can basically tell that the performance tips have some signatures on them. The hasbro ones say "Hasbro," but the other ones only say "Takara Tomy" and "HM, BB, TX," are these the TT tips? As for the forge discs, I cannot for the life of me tell any noticeable difference, can some pro out there give me some tips on how to identify TT and Hasbro beys? Thank you.
TT Discs and Hasbro Discs were the exact same from 2015 to 2019. 2019 is when Hasbro Discs started to differ from TT Discs, and you can only rely on knowing the visual differences. There are no manufacturing stamps on them.

Ex. Hasbro's 'Over-Q' is a QuadDrive Disc and Takara Tomy's 'Over' is a DB Disc, the Hasbro version is thinner and lighter in weight. The easiest way to tell Performance Tips (Drivers) apart is that Hasbro releases will always have writing in black ink (not the molded words, as these are on all Drivers).
(Feb. 01, 2023  7:50 AM)KIO Wrote: TT Discs and Hasbro Discs were the exact same from 2015 to 2019. 2019 is when Hasbro Discs started to differ from TT Discs, and you can only rely on knowing the visual differences. There are no manufacturing stamps on them.

Ex. Hasbro's 'Over-Q' is a QuadDrive Disc and Takara Tomy's 'Over' is a DB Disc, the Hasbro version is thinner and lighter in weight. The easiest way to tell Performance Tips (Drivers) apart is that Hasbro releases will always have writing in black ink (not the molded words, as these are on all Drivers).
This was incredibly helpful. I was able to identify the tips easily thank you. As for the discs, I guess I'll need to get a scale.