[Answered]  Stadiums.

So for future competitive play I understand we need to get a b09 stadium. I know it comes in battle sets and is pricey as a standalone purchase.  Considering the world is screwed up right now, a lot of places are out of stock and honestly tournaments and public events are probably a few months away, I figure we have some time to get one. 

In the interim,  however,  I wanted to see if there is a cheaper knockoff off that may not necessarily be sanctioned but productive to conduct testing and practice for now.  I already have like 90 bucks invested in 2 useless hasbro stadiums (because I didn't know better) and a b19 that I thought was proper dimensions and didn't realize it had the depression in it to facilitate more contact. 

So is there anything close? Something that the kid could get a realistic idea about launching in and honestly something I could start contributing to theorycrafting combos with?
There's a bunch of stadium threads already. But, I should note, the stadium rules might change soon.

Any stadium with decent pockets and walls, as well as one without a flat part in the middle, should be decent for personal testing.
Are there any stadiums that are relatively cheap and somewhat thin? I want something that can fit in a backpack. All it really needs to be is thin.
(May. 16, 2020  1:05 AM)Orbit Wrote: Are there any stadiums that are relatively cheap and somewhat thin? I want something that can fit in a backpack. All it really needs to be is thin.

No to both. You aren't going to find anything good that fits in a backpack. Don't blade at school!
Jeez. 65 bucks now. Or 100 bucks in set with 2 superking beys (B-162).

I would recommend Hasbro Epic Rivals Stadium. Compact, and closest to TT standard. In Germany I bought one used for 10 bucks on a platform called local eBay - many people sell those. Comparable to what You call..  Craigslist I think.
yea b-09s were expensive when i was looking, i went with a b-50 just cuz i preferred the extra size, got it from four-gaming (hes on here) for a good price. i do want a b-09 styled stadium but not sure when i really care to get one

- just realized you got a stadium from him, lol whoops, in all honesty i was just checking ebay over and over to see if a b-09 was up for a decent price
(May. 16, 2020  1:00 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: There's a bunch of stadium threads already. But, I should note, the stadium rules might change soon.

Any stadium with decent pockets and walls, as well as one without a flat part in the middle, should be decent for personal testing.

Hey DeceasedCrab,

when do you estimate the stadium rule change is coming ? Will it still include B-09 and B-33 usage ?

thanks!
(May. 19, 2020  8:55 PM)bassraven Wrote:
(May. 16, 2020  1:00 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: There's a bunch of stadium threads already. But, I should note, the stadium rules might change soon.

Hey DeceasedCrab,

when do you estimate the stadium rule change is coming ? Will it still include B-09 and B-33 usage ?

thanks!
You forgot to sign your letter.

Be patient. Upcoming rules changes will happen, but first we have to sort out a couple of issues.
Well I got the old battle set coming now with the gt beys so we will be able to start legit testing.
Just to make anyone aware who has not seen it, a recent WBO rules update now allows you to use any Hasbro or TT stadium when hosting an unranked tournament. Great change and should make things much easier for new organizers.

*Ranked tournaments will still require a B-09 or B-33 Takara Tomy stadium*
(May. 19, 2020  9:13 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(May. 19, 2020  8:55 PM)bassraven Wrote: Hey DeceasedCrab,

thanks!
You forgot to sign your letter.

Be patient. Upcoming rules changes will happen, but first we have to sort out a couple of issues.

ha, thanks 

- TRENT :p