[Answered]  Spryzen S3 and L/R Beylauncher

Upon testing my new L/R Takara-Tomy Beylauncher on all of my Beys, I noticed that the clips on the launcher are especially tight on my Hasbro Legend Spriggan, or Spryzen S3. it causes the Bey to "hold" on to the launcher longer than normal, resulting in delayed and hard to control launches. Anyone else have this specific problem? Anyone with both of these items willing to try?
(May. 17, 2018  3:01 AM)Sekkajin Wrote: Upon testing my new L/R Takara-Tomy Beylauncher on all of my Beys, I noticed that the clips on the launcher are especially tight on my Hasbro Legend Spriggan, or Spryzen S3. it causes the Bey to "hold" on to the launcher longer than normal, resulting in delayed and hard to control launches. Anyone else have this specific problem? Anyone with both of these items willing to try?

I have the same issue but with TT Alter Chronos. Not sure what it is but it's kind of annoying. I suggest using a regular string launcher for that beyblade instead.
Ah thanks for the reply Kevo! Plastic molding issue possibly? On another note, great channel dude.
I handspin mine like an edgelord (╯✧∇✧)╯
its a problem with nova neptune as well