[Answered]  Spring locks on Hasbro Drivers

Hello everybody, I know that in terms of Takara-Tomy, drivers with good spring locks include eternal and a ' driver (ex. Zeta'). However, when it comes to Hasbro parts, does anybody know any drivers with tight spring locks? Thank you!
(Mar. 14, 2019  12:01 AM)SprigganNemesis Wrote: Hello everybody, I know that in terms of Takara-Tomy, drivers with good spring locks include eternal and a ' driver (ex. Zeta'). However, when it comes to Hasbro parts, does anybody know any drivers with tight spring locks? Thank you!

Bearing!
Funny you say that, as I learned that first hand from the Hasbro World tour. I know that the spring in Hasbro bearing isn't weak, but does it or any other Hasbro driver have a spring that is above average?
Flugel has a really strong spring
Hi! I can surely say that tightness on Hasbeys is influenced by two things:
Layer's mould
Driver/Performance tip's mould

I had two X3s, one had basically no burst resistance while the other was fantastic (can't remember the exact moulds, though). Their slopes looked identical! Same for drivers/performance tips. The yellow Xtreme who comes with Odax O2 is terrible, the light blue one featured in the Roktavor R2/Xcalius 2-pack is much better in burst resistance. I think Hasbro will always have more differences than TT for that kind of things (aka from worse to no quality controls at all).
I’m pretty sure the white Fusion from Driger has a strong spring, but it might have been the Driger being tight.
(Mar. 14, 2019  4:30 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: I’m pretty sure the white Fusion from Driger has a strong spring, but it might have been the Driger being tight.

Nope it's the tip.
Hasbro is very inconsistent with spring strength. I have three Unites.

the gold one is weak and most things will burst on it.
the green one is average. Attack types may burst combos using it.
the blue one has a great spring.

Then there is needle. I have four. one of them is a copy. One has excellent resistance while the other range from mediocre to awful.

Hasbro is a mixed bag with springs.