[Answered]  Slash layer base

Hi guys! Do you think Slash will ever have a competitive use, sooner or later? It's currently outclassed by Judgement Valkyrie combo, but rubber will wear out with use much faster than plastic so it's pretty easy to predict a loss of its attack power in time. But let's get back to my question: what about something like Slash Diabolos/Blitz/Xtreme' (or Dragon chip + Sen weight)?
Thank you.
Slash? Maybe. But with beys coming out like Zwei and Judgement I doubt it.
By the way, do you think blitz is somehow fragile? I'm talking about the 3 small wings opening when the bey is spinning.
(Jul. 11, 2019  3:05 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: By the way, do you think blitz is somehow fragile? I'm talking about the 3 small wings opening when the bey is spinning.

no, if it's not under direct contact it won't break unless it's a fake
(Jul. 11, 2019  3:05 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: By the way, do you think blitz is somehow fragile? I'm talking about the 3 small wings opening when the bey is spinning.
One of the wings on my Blitz disc got slightly damaged during a battle but it shouldn't affect the performance.
When you're using Attack-oriented combos, expect your parts to get dented/dinged/scratched/etc. Also expect the parts of combos you're gonna use it against to have more or less the same damages.

Slash Base is good but the too high recoil sets it up for failure except when probably using a combination of Chip with good set of teeth plus a very tight Driver. A Disk (probably painted ones) that could fit snugly helps as well.

I gouged off some plastic from one of the wings of Slash when I pitted it against Chouzetsu Valkyrie.Blitz.Ultimate Reboot. I think it was due to the metal protrusions on the underside of Blitz that hit hard against one of Slash's wings when I miscalculated my launch timing (I try to keep less than a second of launch interval to make my tests' results worthy), sending it Bursting out of the stadium. Hard.

Blitz's wings will also be dinged badly like Dagger Frame and most aggressively-designed parts.