[Answered]  Roktavor R vs Valtryek V2 vs TT's Strike God Valkyrie

So guys, i would like you to express your thoughts about these layers. Talking about a possible burst LTD format, which one of the 3 should i choose for an attack combo formed by knuckle/heavy and xtreme? Sgv looks sooo beautiful, just as much as it's expensive to build, the 2 hasbros are muuuch cheaper. What do you think?
YOU DON'T CALL IT ROKTAVOR R1 YOU ONLY CALL IT ROKTAVOR. I don't like when people do that
If the LTD Burst format was to exclude all God beyblades after lS, sGV would probably be the premiere attacker, because of it's beefiness compared to all dual or single layers and the added weight. Although L2 could take that spot maybe
The Limited Burst Format is definitely going to include SgV, so go with that. It's the heaviest of the three, and is pretty hard to burst compared to almost any Dual Layer Bey. Also, take note of the possibility of kS, bR, sR, and D2 being in the meta and the fact that some of the lighter core disks might be included.
You are correct guys. I unboxed my ordinary gV yesterday, it has insane teeth. Awesome, just awesome.

(Aug. 18, 2018  1:01 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: The Limited Burst Format is definitely going to include SgV, so go with that. It's the heaviest of the three, and is pretty hard to burst compared to almost any Dual Layer Bey. Also, take note of the possibility of kS, bR, sR, and D2 being in the meta and the fact that some of the lighter core disks might be included.

So roktavor and v2 would be outclassed, despite having great slopes? There would be like 3 grams or less of difference...